criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Did you notice.... (tiny spoiler from Star Wars: The Force Awakens film)

Firewall17
1166 posts Member
Anybody else notice that Nien Nunb appeared in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens film? He did appear a few times in the film, wonder if he will show up again in the Star Wars 8 or in Rouge One.
Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<

Replies

  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Is it him though? The sullustan in Tfa doesn't look much like NN did in RotJ.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • It's been confirmed that it's him by the official Star Wars Database.
  • leftweet
    2216 posts Member
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Is it him though? The sullustan in Tfa doesn't look much like NN did in RotJ.

    It's Nien Nunb. He's even played by the same guy, I think.
    I write things for The Star Wars Game Outpost
  • Yep, its' definitely him. Mike Quinn, the actor who plays Nien, posted about it:

    TFA-NIEN-NUNB.png
  • Screw that nub
  • Does it matter? I find his "iconic" status sillier than Boba Fett being perceived as a bad___. At least Boba Fett looked kind of cool.
  • It's def him. He helps blow up the star killer base. He is played by the same actor as return of the jedi and he already said he's going to be in episode 8 also
  • Boba Fett's bad__ status is deserved, all backed by in film evidence.
  • Boba Fett's bad__ status is deserved, all backed by in film evidence.

    In film evidence? What did he do? You get a couple of scenes where he's just standing there, and then the first time he's in an action scene he gets accidentally knocked to his death. He was just plain bad on film. Jar Jar binks had more on screen success in battle than Boba Fett did.
  • Boba Fett's bad__ status is deserved, all backed by in film evidence.

    In film evidence? What did he do? You get a couple of scenes where he's just standing there, and then the first time he's in an action scene he gets accidentally knocked to his death. He was just plain bad on film. Jar Jar binks had more on screen success in battle than Boba Fett did.

    I grew up on Star Wars, and I've always been a huge Boba Fett fan since I first saw ESB in the theater. His popularity came from his appearance, not from anything he did on screen. Back then, there was as much excitement to see the new aliens and characters with each new movie as there was for the story, and Boba Fett topped the list based on his armor and helmet.

    So, you're right that he didn't really do anything major in the movies, but that was never where his appeal came from in the first place.
  • JamesP
    547 posts Member
    He was cool in ESB, ROTJ ruined him though, first of all because it makes it look like he's got nothing better to do than hang out in Jabbas Palace then when he did fight he just looked like an *****
  • He was one of the coolest figures to have back in the day. I mean, he had a jet pack for heyzeus sake!!!
  • He was one of the coolest figures to have back in the day. I mean, he had a jet pack for heyzeus sake!!!

    Yeah, this too. He was always my favorite figure when I was a kid. Still have him :smiley:
  • bhalienux wrote: »
    Boba Fett's bad__ status is deserved, all backed by in film evidence.

    In film evidence? What did he do? You get a couple of scenes where he's just standing there, and then the first time he's in an action scene he gets accidentally knocked to his death. He was just plain bad on film. Jar Jar binks had more on screen success in battle than Boba Fett did.

    I grew up on Star Wars, and I've always been a huge Boba Fett fan since I first saw ESB in the theater. His popularity came from his appearance, not from anything he did on screen. Back then, there was as much excitement to see the new aliens and characters with each new movie as there was for the story, and Boba Fett topped the list based on his armor and helmet.

    So, you're right that he didn't really do anything major in the movies, but that was never where his appeal came from in the first place.

    I know that. And I did address that his appeal was only his look. That is why it blows me away that so many people think him to be nothing short of amazing. I grew up with star wars myself, and I just never got his appeal beyond having cool armor. I also dislike how Lucas overdubbed the voice from jango fett into the OT for Boba Fett. I had to search long and hard to find a "despecialized" edition of Empire Strikes Back so I could watch the movie as it should be(with the original emperor hologram as well).

    It's like captain phasma in the new one, they're hoping her chrome armor is going awe people like boba fett did and people will look past her rather unimpressive character to focus on the look.
  • Boba Fett's bad__ status is deserved, all backed by in film evidence.

    In film evidence? What did he do? You get a couple of scenes where he's just standing there, and then the first time he's in an action scene he gets accidentally knocked to his death. He was just plain bad on film. Jar Jar binks had more on screen success in battle than Boba Fett did.

    *Outsmarted Solo. Considering the fact that he had no way of knowing where the Falcon had gone at the time, this is no small thing.

    In film evidence suggests that Fett could have killed the Falcon crew on his own. In fact, Vader had him on a leash. His order of "Alive, no disintegrations." Was aimed at Fett, whose reputation as an assassin for hire preceded him. The fact that he made Fett stay out of sight suggests that the hunter would most likely have fired back at Solo... Or that Fett may have been his first target.

    Solo himself nearly craps himself when Chewie tells him Boba Fett is near. His reaction is pure fear. This is the man who fired on Darth Vader without hesitation.

    Back to Vader, Fett is flat out disrespectful and how does the Sith Lord react? He assures him that Solo won't be permanently damaged. He offers to compensate him if Solo dies.

    Appeasement. Instead of a force choke. Or disregard.

    Regarding the battle of Carkoon, Fett performs rather clumsily at first.. Jumping right into Luke's face and losing his EE-3 as a result. But then he almost kills Luke the first time by entangling him in his whipcord and nearly roasting him with his flamethrower or wrist blaster. Luke is saved for the first time by a Nikto that blasts Fett with a mounted laser cannon.

    A woozy Fett then takes aim at Skywalker, but Luke is again saved by luck.

    Boba Fett was a bad ___. Unfortunately, most people fail to pick up on subtle hints that suggest this. And blatant in film actions.
  • Boba Fett's bad__ status is deserved, all backed by in film evidence.

    In film evidence? What did he do? You get a couple of scenes where he's just standing there, and then the first time he's in an action scene he gets accidentally knocked to his death. He was just plain bad on film. Jar Jar binks had more on screen success in battle than Boba Fett did.

    *Outsmarted Solo. Considering the fact that he had no way of knowing where the Falcon had gone at the time, this is no small thing.

    In film evidence suggests that Fett could have killed the Falcon crew on his own. In fact, Vader had him on a leash. His order of "Alive, no disintegrations." Was aimed at Fett, whose reputation as an assassin for hire preceded him. The fact that he made Fett stay out of sight suggests that the hunter would most likely have fired back at Solo... Or that Fett may have been his first target.

    Solo himself nearly craps himself when Chewie tells him Boba Fett is near. His reaction is pure fear. This is the man who fired on Darth Vader without hesitation.

    Back to Vader, Fett is flat out disrespectful and how does the Sith Lord react? He assures him that Solo won't be permanently damaged. He offers to compensate him if Solo dies.

    Appeasement. Instead of a force choke. Or disregard.

    Regarding the battle of Carkoon, Fett performs rather clumsily at first.. Jumping right into Luke's face and losing his EE-3 as a result. But then he almost kills Luke the first time by entangling him in his whipcord and nearly roasting him with his flamethrower or wrist blaster. Luke is saved for the first time by a Nikto that blasts Fett with a mounted laser cannon.

    A woozy Fett then takes aim at Skywalker, but Luke is again saved by luck.

    Boba Fett was a bad ___. Unfortunately, most people fail to pick up on subtle hints that suggest this. And blatant in film actions.

    I don't see it as having outsmarted Solo. It's not like Solo had a plethora of options with a damaged hyperdrive and any bounty would have been able to find the connection between Solo and Lando as Lando owned the Falcon before Solo.

    The "no disintigrations" line is cheesy at best because Fett is the one that wants Solo alive. Why would he kill his paycheck? Vader doesn't kill for speaking back because he's using him. How many people that were important to his efforts did Vader kill? All the people he choked out were commons. He could have killed Lando if he wanted to.

    Solo's reaction when told Fett was near was more a reaction of surprise as he was still disoriented and partially blind from being frozen in carbonite. I didn't read a bit of fear in his voice at all. Just surprise and a raised volume so he could be heard over all the noise.

    You call it luck when Luke avoids him all while ignoring the iconic quote from Kenobi. "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck."

    You have not revealed subtle hints at how amazing Fett was. You have just taken things out of context to suit your argument.
  • luke3026
    337 posts Member
    As a kid, Boba Fett was a favorite of mine because of his bad-***** appearance and mysterious, surly demeanor. His goofy, slap-stick, comicbook death sequence (I know, I know, the EU has him survive it) and stupid scream was a pretty big bummer though.
  • JackTHorn
    3657 posts Member
    Does it matter? I find his "iconic" status sillier than Boba Fett being perceived as a bad___. At least Boba Fett looked kind of cool.
    Gods, can we let go of the "iconic" thing with Nien Nunb? So stale.
  • @TheKurgan11321 You don't see it as having outsmarted Solo? Then you don't see what's directly in front of your face. Having tricked the Empire (Vader included) and the other six hunters, Solo was home free. Who would even think he'd be crazy enough to attach himself to a star destroyer?

    Who indeed. But hey, if taking this away from Fett helps your argument... Why don't we just ignore the evidence?

    Vader choked Imperial officers left and right. He choked Admiral Motti for bad mouthing his religion. Vader didn't tolerate insolence. And Fett had served his purpose. What did he need him for at this point? Unless... Oh wait. You don't think... He's the best bounty hunter in the galaxy? Since that was what the character was introduced to the public as anyway.

    The "no disintegrations" line clearly carries weight, as Fett himself was put on the spot. The two have prior history, and Vader obviously doesn't know about Fett wanting Solo alive. Or perhaps he's referring to the rest of the crew.


    And yes, Solo treats the fact that Chewie says Fett is nearby with a sense of urgency we don't see from him often. With the battle raging all around, and the blaster bolts flying this one man scares Solo. Who shows no signs of disorientation btw. Just blindness.
  • @TheKurgan11321 You don't see it as having outsmarted Solo? Then you don't see what's directly in front of your face. Having tricked the Empire (Vader included) and the other six hunters, Solo was home free. Who would even think he'd be crazy enough to attach himself to a star destroyer?

    Who indeed. But hey, if taking this away from Fett helps your argument... Why don't we just ignore the evidence?

    Vader choked Imperial officers left and right. He choked Admiral Motti for bad mouthing his religion. Vader didn't tolerate insolence. And Fett had served his purpose. What did he need him for at this point? Unless... Oh wait. You don't think... He's the best bounty hunter in the galaxy? Since that was what the character was introduced to the public as anyway.

    The "no disintegrations" line clearly carries weight, as Fett himself was put on the spot. The two have prior history, and Vader obviously doesn't know about Fett wanting Solo alive. Or perhaps he's referring to the rest of the crew.


    And yes, Solo treats the fact that Chewie says Fett is nearby with a sense of urgency we don't see from him often. With the battle raging all around, and the blaster bolts flying this one man scares Solo. Who shows no signs of disorientation btw. Just blindness.

    No, he didn't outsmart Solo. What makes you think any bounty hunter wouldn't have checked the outlying systems? Sure he hid on their ship and floated away with the garbage, but that was a solution for the immediate problem not long term. They would have noticed him jump to hyperspace if he could. So they knew he simply evaded detection and couldn't get very far too fast.

    Those officers were nobodies. They were a dime a dozen in the empire. He never choked out a key player in the story. Even the most ruthless dictator knows not to destroy assets. And being touted as "the best bounty hunter" doesn't change the lack of performance on screen from him.

    The "no disineigrations" line is meaningless. It's just fluff. A line he would use any time sending out bounty hunters. If you hired a bunch of bounty hunters with a reputation for violence and often take dead or alive contracts, the you would emphasize to them that you want the target alive as well. It doesn't matter who they are.

    You're reading way too much into solo's tone of voice. He's shown urgency on many occasions. And don't try to tell me a BLIND man isn't disoriented in the middle of a melee he can't see.
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Is it him though? The sullustan in Tfa doesn't look much like NN did in RotJ.

    Yes, he's in the credits in the movie. And he's just older, 30 years has to bring some change from ROTJ.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • How much does the guy defending boba Fetts legacy weigh do you think? Fictional character in a fictional movie in a fictional universe that BARELY qualifies as scifi considering how Redic some of the tech /science is.

    Sheesh
  • In VII, I think Nien's CGI but in VI, hes a costume
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited April 2016
    In VII, I think Nien's CGI but in VI, hes a costume

    Pretty much all the characters were practical effects except Snoke and the old bartender Maz Kanata (sp?)
    I Just didn't think it was NN, it looked way to off to me
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • It's been confirmed that it's him by the official Star Wars Database.

    Huehuehue

  • No, he didn't outsmart Solo. What makes you think any bounty hunter wouldn't have checked the outlying systems? Sure he hid on their ship and floated away with the garbage, but that was a solution for the immediate problem not long term. They would have noticed him jump to hyperspace if he could. So they knew he simply evaded detection and couldn't get very far too fast.
    They. They. They. They who? Solo fooled everyone but Fett. Who cares if it was a solution for the immediate problem? It worked. Well, it almost worked. Solo was clever, but Fett saw through his charade. The other hunters may have checked the outlying systems, but Boba Fett alone tracked the Falcon. You're desperately trying to downplay this feat but you don't have a leg to stand on.
    Those officers were nobodies. They were a dime a dozen in the empire.
    High ranking officers=Nobodies. Got it.
    He never choked out a key player in the story.
    Now Vader knows this is a story?
    Even the most ruthless dictator knows not to destroy assets. And being touted as "the best bounty hunter" doesn't change the lack of performance on screen from him.
    But he performed his duty. He fulfilled the contract and collected a double reward. Why do you keep saying things that aren't true?
    The "no disineigrations" line is meaningless. It's just fluff. A line he would use any time sending out bounty hunters. If you hired a bunch of bounty hunters with a reputation for violence and often take dead or alive contracts, the you would emphasize to them that you want the target alive as well. It doesn't matter who they are.
    Evidence that he was specifically speaking to Fett when saying "No disintegrations!":

    Film canon, as Vader stands in front of Fett and points directly to him when he says this line.

    Evidence that your assumption holds up:

    ......
    You're reading way too much into solo's tone of voice. He's shown urgency on many occasions. And don't try to tell me a BLIND man isn't disoriented in the middle of a melee he can't see.

    Suddenly this one man is the most important thing in the middle of the Melee. And yeah, Solo was blind. But he was the kind of blind where he could aim and shoot a Sarlacc tentacle if he needed to (with guidance of course). Fett and Solo have history. And it's the type that is enough to panic Han in the middle of a raging battle.
  • Tracking a ship with a disabled hyperdrive doesn't make him bad___, it makes him a tracker. This no surprise.

    Do you not grasp that the empire's biggest strength is it's numbers. Any officer can be replaced at any time like Vader showed.

    Did it not occur to you that maybe vader might see future use for Fett? Did you not notice that the officers he choked out had failed him, not offended him or talked back? Boba Fett still had use, why kill him?

    Why are you obsessing over the disintegrations line? All this implies is that Fett likes to take his bounties dead at the absolute most. It has no bearing on the lackluster showing by Fett on screen.

    Of course Fett would be a focus for solo, he's responsible for being caught at cloud city. Don't you think he might want some payback? I just watched the scene in question, solo reacts like he's excited and wants to settle the score. Like I already said, there is zero fear in his voice. How do you want him to react when chewie is telling him Fett is two feet behind him?
  • Tracking a ship with a disabled hyperdrive doesn't make him bad___, it makes him a tracker. This no surprise.
    You seem to constantly assume that everyone has a copy of the script. So Fett read that Solo's hyper drive was disabled and that he had attached himself to a star destroyer. Having read ahead, he also knew they would float away when the Empire dumped its trash. Good thing he had that script, huh?

    Oh wait. He didn't have a copy of the script. He figured out that Solo had tricked the Imperials by clinging to their ship. He figured that the smuggler would float away with the trash. And that's when he followed him. Meanwhile the almighty Empire (Darth Vader included) most likely assumed that Solo had jumped to hyperspace and were searching elsewhere.
    Do you not grasp that the empire's biggest strength is it's numbers. Any officer can be replaced at any time like Vader showed.
    Stormtroopers. Numbers of Stormtroopers. Admirals, generals, higher ups are another story.
    Did it not occur to you that maybe vader might see future use for Fett?
    Future use for Fett? Why? I thought he didn't do anything. Of course it occurred to me, and this is my entire point. Thanks for the support.
    Did you not notice that the officers he choked out had failed him, not offended him or talked back?
    CoughAdmiralMottiCough

    Whew sorry, I must've had A New Hope stuck in my throat.

    Boba Fett still had use, why kill him?
    Boba Fett had, for all intents and purposes, outlived his usefulness. If he was just a tracker that got lucky, that is.
    Why are you obsessing over the disintegrations line? All this implies is that Fett likes to take his bounties dead at the absolute most. It has no bearing on the lackluster showing by Fett on screen.
    Still waiting for the lackluster part.
    Of course Fett would be a focus for solo, he's responsible for being caught at cloud city. Don't you think he might want some payback? I just watched the scene in question, solo reacts like he's excited and wants to settle the score. Like I already said, there is zero fear in his voice. How do you want him to react when chewie is telling him Fett is two feet behind him?
    Excited? Hardly. Does this look like an excited man to you?
    image_4.png
    Nope. And Chewie wasn't telling him he was two feet behind him. Han wouldn't have said "Where?" If Chewie had already specified.
  • TheKurgan11321
    772 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Watch the scene. He is not nervous or fearful. A screenshot does not tell the story. Your screenshot conveniently cuts out the fact that Fett is literally standing where the screen cuts off on the left. I understand you love Boba Fett, but not a solitary thing you've said changes his on screen performance. He was a living prop with maybe two lines in two movies. He was nothing more than a visual aid. The only thing he had going for him was his look. A handful of additional lines between solo and vader and you don't even have to show him in Empire Strikes Back, and his appearance in ROTJ was just that, an appearance. He was completely extraneous. That's how important he was.
  • Tigerserpent
    925 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    [SNIP]
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • TheKurgan11321
    772 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I explained the hyperdrive issue and you ignored it. Everyone on the star destroyer would have seen them jump to hyperspace. What part of that do you not grasp? Figuring out Solo's ruse doesn't mean he outsmarted him, it just means he's clever. Like I already said, Solo's trickery was short term solution for a much bigger problem.

    It is made painfully obvious that officers are expendable or vader wouldn't be dropping them like he was, then promoting the guy next to him. Besides that, the abundance or lack thereof of officers in the empire doesn't support your argument about Fett at all. And one insolent officer is all you have, that's hardly a stable platform to stand on.

    Show me one other person that did not fail vader that was killed for "serving their purpose".

    Where did he shine? Like I already said earlier, he was a living prop. He looked cool and did nothing impressive. Nothing.

  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Han.SoOld wrote: »
    BO BA FETT?!?
    Thread:
    tumblr_nxib2cAdPh1ry46hlo1_500.gif
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • MechaKnifehead
    1217 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    [SNIP]

    But discussions are fun! Don't worry about my IQ, it's jusss.. Blahhgle.
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • I explained the hyperdrive issue and you ignored it. Everyone on the star destroyer would have seen them jump to hyperspace. What part of that do you not grasp? Figuring out Solo's ruse doesn't mean he outsmarted him, it just means he's clever. Like I already said, Solo's trickery was short term solution for a much bigger problem.
    They would have seen someone who disappeared from sight jump to light speed? But he just flat out disappeared. And what part of "He figured out Solo's game" do you not understand? And it doesn't matter if it was a short term solution. It most likely could have ended with Solo escaping undetected to Bespin.
    I It is made painfully obvious that officers are expendable or vader wouldn't be dropping them like he was, then promoting the guy next to him. Besides that, the abundance or lack thereof of officers in the empire doesn't support your argument about Fett at all. And one insolent officer is all you have, that's hardly a stable platform to stand on.
    Not a stable platform? Well sure it is. Beats your "nothing" for sure. Insolence or failure usually means a good choking. He had further use for Lando (who was easily cowed, despite the deal getting worse all the time). He couldn't afford for there to be chaos on Cloud City when he was trying to trap Skywalker.
    I Show me one other person that did not fail vader that was killed for "serving their purpose".
    But your whole argument hinges on him doing nothing. It's all circular nonsense. Keep it coming.
    I Where did he shine? Like I already said earlier, he was a living prop. He looked cool and did nothing impressive. Nothing.
    You're as blind as Solo, but I'm afraid you lack his luck.
  • F03hammer wrote: »
    In VII, I think Nien's CGI but in VI, hes a costume

    Pretty much all the characters were practical effects except Snoke and the old bartender Maz Kanata (sp?)
    I Just didn't think it was NN, it looked way to off to me

    Did any of the characters look the same except Chewie? It's been 30 years haha
  • Like so many others you fell for his look. And that's good for you, but I require more than neat looking armor to be fully impressed. But don't make things up. Like I said from the beginning, Boba Fett was not an impressive character outside of his look. His screen time consisted of standing in a lineup of bounty hunters, standing around with vader and uttering one line, standing around in Jabba's palace, then being killed by accident. You can be impressed by that, but I'm certainly not. As much as I hate the character, Jar Jar showed more battle prowess than fett.
  • F03hammer wrote: »
    Han.SoOld wrote: »
    BO BA FETT?!?
    Thread:
    tumblr_nxib2cAdPh1ry46hlo1_500.gif

    :lol:
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    F03hammer wrote: »
    In VII, I think Nien's CGI but in VI, hes a costume

    Pretty much all the characters were practical effects except Snoke and the old bartender Maz Kanata (sp?)
    I Just didn't think it was NN, it looked way to off to me

    Did any of the characters look the same except Chewie?
    TheClap huh? Haha have you tried a
    bactabomb
    yet?
    It's been 30 years haha
    And he looks YOUNGER lol
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • Like so many others you fell for his look. And that's good for you, but I require more than neat looking armor to be fully impressed. But don't make things up. Like I said from the beginning, Boba Fett was not an impressive character outside of his look. His screen time consisted of standing in a lineup of bounty hunters, standing around with vader and uttering one line, standing around in Jabba's palace, then being killed by accident. You can be impressed by that, but I'm certainly not. As much as I hate the character, Jar Jar showed more battle prowess than fett.

    Your rebuttals to my in film examples merely boil down to pointless asides, in some poor attempt to distract from the main point. Really just the long-winded equivalent of going "nuh-uh!"

    My evidence: Line taken directly from the film

    Your rebuttal: Nonsensical. Even though I have no examples, that's Vader's standard way of addressing all bounty hunters!

    My evidence: The way Vader treats others throughout the trilogy versus how he treats Fett.

    Your rebuttal: Nuh-uh cuz assumptions of the number of officers! It's raining admirals! They're as disposable as toilet paper! What does this have to do with anything??

    My evidence: The instance where Fett outfoxes Solo.

    Your rebuttal: no he didn't because Solos solution was temporary/didn't have many options/blah blah blah (none of this had anything to do with the main point btw) desperation desperation desperation.

    My evidence: A still from the film showing Solo's face twisted in panic

    Your "rebuttal": basically nuh uh.

    Then your last post actually made me laugh out loud. It was so laced with condescension that, combined with your absolutely atrocious debating skills, it made for a truly comedic read. No. You're doing it wrong. And you lose.
  • Kind of agree that Boba Fett is one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy. Aside from on-screen limitations, he is the top assassin & bounty hunter to stand close to Jabba the Hutt. His presence alone (besides the look) gave a certain assurance to his employers of their safety & provide a death gaze to potential trouble-makers.

    It doesn't really matter how much lines you make in the movie. It's the impression & reputation that makes Boba Fett stands out. His claim that "I always get my men" indicate his success ratio to be 100% even the capture of Han Solo & fulfilling the bounty requirement (dead or alive).

    Well, to each his own. But in my opinion, Boba Fett is a dangerous & worthy adversary.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!