criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Rogue One Trailer Tomorrow!

What can we expect from the trailer?

What do we want?

Your thoughts

Replies

• Lets post these topics in the correct section please.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer70
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy
  • It better have some Bothons at least.

Do you know how many Bothans died getting those plans? :D
    luke.png
  • Lets post these topics in the correct section please.

Yeah sorry, I realized that after i posted it.
  • Frix
    626 posts Member
    It better have some Bothons at least.

Do we know that it is the plans for the second Death Star and not the first? Because I think bothers were only involved in the second. Also HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!!!
  • Frix wrote: »

Do we know that it is the plans for the second Death Star and not the first? Because I think bothers were only involved in the second. Also HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!!!

The film, Rogue One, will be centered around the first Death Star. The Bothans Mon Mothma referenced in ROTJ was regarding the Half-Built Death Star (II).
  • Frix
    626 posts Member
    Frix wrote: »

The film, Rogue One, will be centered around the first Death Star. The Bothans Mon Mothma referenced in ROTJ was regarding the Half-Built Death Star (II).

Okay no Bothens then thanks for clarification. I can't wait for the first Star WARS movie. it will be actually focused on the battle and the troops hopefully and not the all powerful hero. I' also hoping for universe building.