criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Rouge One trailer?

KZ_T0XIC
151 posts Member
Is this for real?

Replies

• noscratch222
    2099 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yeah its for real except i thought it was bothian spies who stole the ds plans
  • KZ_T0XIC
    151 posts Member

True...
  • venkman
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    KZ_T0XIC wrote: »

True...

Bothan's stole the SECOND death stars plans. This is for the first death star
  • venkman wrote: »
    KZ_T0XIC wrote: »

True...

Bothan spies stole the SECOND death stars plans. This is for the first death star

Ah I see now ok cool
  • Yeah its for real except i thought it was bothian spies who stole the ds plans

The Bothans were involved with retrieving information on the Second Death Star, Mon Mothma's quote stating "many Bothans died to bring us this information" was in Return of the Jedi
  • MoistGamer
    894 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Kyle katarn stoke the BLEEPING plans. I don't care what Abrams or whomever declared isn't canon anymore.

It was katarn and rogue one will not convince me otherwise.

Who would've played katarn? Why Liam Neeson of course.

I don't know who you are or where you come from. But I will find you, I will find the plans, and I will kill you.

This movie looks FAR superior to force awakens IMHO. It will be nice to see a SW movie made for adults. And it has lazy eye Forrest Whittaker in it. Which is AMAZING. I almost turned off TFA once I saw how emo kylo was. What a baby.
  • As I hope the movie will be good, this precedes A New Hope. I hope they add in some new Rebellion equipment in parallel to the film. Such as something like, oh, I don't a know... A tank to counter the AT-ST?! Why the balls does DICE give the Empire a ground assault vehicle but the Rebels don't get *****? In Battlefront 2 they had the AAC-1 and in Empire At War they had the T2B heavy assault tanks. Something, anything.
  • noscratch222
    2099 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    MoistGamer wrote: »
    Kyle katarn stoke the BLEEPING plans. I don't care what Abrams or whomever declared isn't canon anymore.

I don't know who you are or where you come from. But I will find you, I will find the plans, and I will kill you.

This movie looks FAR superior to force awakens IMHO. It will be nice to see a SW movie made for adults. And it has lazy eye Forrest Whittaker in it. Which is AMAZING. I almost turned off TFA once I saw how emo kylo was. What a baby.

Wait this is right I remember this from one of the old star wars video games where kyle stole the original plans
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    MoistGamer wrote: »

Agreed.
    Very accurate haha.
    TFA suked!
    I'm excited for Rogue One.
    Would have been bad ***** if Katarn was in this or his own movie
  • Tfa was just a copy of ep4 a new hope or what ever its called was not original in any way and being writtin by jj who says he was or is such a huge star wars fan was a huge let down they could of went im so many directions with this movie and took the quick and easy path bah
  • KZ_T0XIC
    151 posts Member
    Is it too early to place my bet that this will be the hero in the final dlc?