criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

DICE/ EA do you have any plans to implement PS4 X1 cross play?

I have read a few articles lately, and one specific article today where a Xbox exec basically said that Microsoft is ready for cross network play, and it's up to developers to implement it. But also stated that it's still up to the other companies (Sony and Nintendo) to give the go ahead.

This is something that would greatly improve the battlefront player base, and all online games in general.

I'm more specifically asking about PS4 and X1 cross play. I'm not keen on playing against PC mice and keyboards.

So dice, have you looked into this or will be looking into it?
Thanks.

Replies

• Yeah definitely happy for cross play with our X1 players on battlefront. I don't want to play with PC players though so would like the option of a filter.
  • That would be awesome. It would bring a lot more players to the field.
  • I have read a few articles lately, and one specific article today where a Xbox exec basically said that Microsoft is ready for cross network play, and it's up to developers to implement it. But also stated that it's still up to the other companies (Sony and Nintendo) to give the go ahead.

This is something that would greatly improve the battlefront player base, and all online games in general.

I'm more specifically asking about PS4 and X1 cross play. I'm not keen on playing against PC mice and keyboards.

So dice, have you looked into this or will be looking into it?
    Thanks.

Would it be possible to invite someone from another platform into a party?