criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Would the 41st battalion be happy for their clan to have an xbox faction too

This is for xbox one and ps4 players cos i think we need to implement cross console play. For each event the 41st battalion does it could be done on both xbox one and ps4. @DarthJ and @NienNunbHuehue @Jaywal94 would you guys be ok with this
HueHueHueHue

Replies

• @Jaywal94 If u accept i can tell u the players that want to form their own xbox clan and we can kinda join as the forum community clan :)
    HueHueHueHue
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Great idea for uniting the players.
    I'm out all day. We'll get back to you later :-)
    May the force be with you.
  • @Jaywal94 Thx man - really appreciate it
    HueHueHueHue
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    @AnarchyxSumoXx we will look at ways it could work and one of us will give you a shout. Good idea though!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Speaking of the 41st...
    When everyone goes to communicate for the next event, would it be easier if we created a Kik group chat???
  • @DarthJ Thx man
    HueHueHueHue
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    So basically, it really wouldn't benefit you that much to completely Join into the 41st as we are PS4. But we encourage you to get a faction going with th Xbox players. It looks like they have a community event coming up! That being said, we definately would love tossing ideas around with the Xbox one and PC crowds to be performed on our individual platforms etc. this is a forum after all!

Game on!
    May the force be with you.
  • This is for xbox one and ps4 players cos i think we need to implement cross console play. For each event the 41st battalion does it could be done on both xbox one and ps4. @DarthJ and @NienNunbHuehue @Jaywal94 would you guys be ok with this

Omg, you mentioned my name in the OP. I guess that kind of makes me a leader now, huehue

Anyway, you have my approval.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    @NienNunbHuehue is our executive leader in trolling. HUEHUEHUE

I say just do it!
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    I would love to see a 41st ps4 branch
    And a 41st xbox branch.
    We are all from the forums, we would get more publicity, and we all started from one idea. To melee a walker! And that was started from someone out of the forums.
    And when we get cross platform online combat whatever it is... we could ban together!! Or fight.
    We can all share different scenarios/ideas.