criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Battlefront needs a campaign

When i first saw the first star wars battlefront trailer in 2013, i was so excited. But has all of us know we thought it was going to have a campaign not all multiplayer :( write what you guys think below!

Replies

• Battlefront 2 has everything the new one needs
  • a campaign will also bring more players into battlefront and make it in general a better game
  • I know everyone hates the training missions, but I enjoy playing them b/c if we give Dice the time I'm sure they can make a good campaign.
  • LxTC_HQ
    603 posts Member
    memapuppy wrote: »
    When i first saw the first star wars battlefront trailer in 2013, i was so excited. But has all of us know we thought it was going to have a campaign not all multiplayer :( write what you guys think below!

They announced a couple months before released that this game was gonna be multiplayer focused. Jeez so many topics regarding this idea

wvpluzpdkre9.gif
  • maybe expansion 4 is campaign mode. If it is we are going have to wait in till 2017!
  • Tramus
    17 posts Member
    I think it's a bit late now for this one. But there's decades of movies to come, and with that comes decades of games too. There'll be a single player campaign in there somewhere.
  • Unfortunately SWBF3 needs far more than just a champaign I am afraid. How about we just say it needs way more content all together.
  • Battlefront: Force Conflict, leaked online on Youtube, May be the SP campaign people want.
  • LxTC_HQ wrote: »
    memapuppy wrote: »

They announced a couple months before released that this game was gonna be multiplayer focused. Jeez so many topics regarding this idea

This. Many knew it was never going to have a campaign. There was soo much coverage on the matter.

I loved the original battlefronts but I never felt like this one needed it.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png