criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

If Anakin was in Eabf2

If they ONLY did clone wars would he be on the hero or villian side....maybe they could do it by maps or just make it so it takes place before he goes evil which one do YOU prefer
"You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
vader.gif

Replies

• noscratch222
    2099 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Wait eabf2 you say? Noooooooooooo

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • If it took place during The Clone Wars then the Heroes side
    The force will be with you. Always.
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    Heroes. For 2.5 films he is generally seen as a hero.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • he is in Star wars: Battlefront 2
  • I remember in Battlefront 2 he was a Villain on the Mustafar map but i would want him to be a hero, he wouldn't fight for the Seperatists canon-wise. It would be cool if they added a Duel mode and he could be Villain against Obi-wan
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    His abilities would be *****, whine, complain. Hitting my first period, and rage kill sand people
  • Please dice please dont make bf2 please
  • Anakin is already in the game, he goes by Vader.
  • N3gativePrime
    4828 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    [SNIP]
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]

You posted twice! HAHA. get off.
  • Um no

Do you really think they would follow your advice?

SWBF 2005 was three years before the CW Series where Anakin was obviously good. If the next game is really about episode 1-3 he must be a hero, because he was already a villain in this game. But maybe the short ending scene from 3 is enough for Dice to make him evil.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Hope so
  • Sb2432 wrote: »
    His abilities would be *****, whine, complain. Hitting my first period, and rage kill sand people

So hed have the almost the same powers as people on these forums, thats someone they could really get behind!!
  • noscratch222
    2099 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    [SNIP]

Violations
  • Hard to say. He was a villain in the original battlefront so probably villain.

You know since he killed a bunch of little kids and stuff :* *whistling*
  • Hero !

In between episode 2 and 3 the clone wars lasted for years and anakin and obi wan fought many battles. It was only in the last days that he turned a villain.

Hero, and I'm sure with today's graphics the game will be a brilliant clone wars game.
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Anakin emote: "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere."
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

• Anakin emote: "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere."

Lol :D d7930f152136bde1a39eeac8e6526ab5514c41453c77f5aa464d83c4435f2539_1.jpg

• Anakin emote: "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere."

I hated that line so very much. That whole scene was so embarassing.
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Anakin emote: "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere."

I hated that line so very much. That whole scene was so embarassing.

The whole prequel trilogy was embarrassing *
  • If BF2 focuses on PT then it'd be cool if Anakin started good then for the 3rd or 4th DLC's was evil.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    If BF2 focuses on PT then it'd be cool if Anakin started good then for the 3rd or 4th DLC's was evil.

Pretty cool idea^
  • Single player mode -play Anakin and see how many younglings you can kill in 60 seconds!
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    If BF2 focuses on PT then it'd be cool if Anakin started good then for the 3rd or 4th DLC's was evil.

Pretty cool idea^

In HvV good Anakin would fight against evil Anakin? Disney wouldn't let them do this.
    Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker.
    SpoonFett wrote: »
    Single player mode -play Anakin and see how many younglings you can kill in 60 seconds!
    Disney Version of your idea.

For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Most of the time he should rightfully be a hero. :)

317dc5cc2730f9b1c9a3679cff9f2e15_600.jpg

But as others have mentioned, maybe on map basis he would be a villain.

hqdefault.jpg

"You were my brother Anakin! I loved you!" :'(
  • Obviously if the next game focuses on the Clone Wars (as it should, and likely will), Anakin will be on the Heroes' side. The conflict is Republic vs Separatists, and Anakin fought with the Republic during the war. He might have eventually become Vader, but until the very end of the war he was a Jedi.

The one exception I can think of would be if they made some kind of Order 66-based game mode where you have a bunch of clones on one side and all the Jedi heroes minus Anakin on the other. During a round, one player on the clones' team could spawn as Anakin (now Vader). Personally, I think that'd be pretty sweet.

Either way, they need to get Matt Lanter to do the voice work. He is, bar none, the best Anakin there ever was and probably ever will be. I don't give a crap about Christensen's wooden acting in the movies; I want the cocky badass Anakin I know from The Clone Wars.
  • ^
    I don't give a **** about Christensen's wooden acting in the movies

Oh indeed, the man was an emotionless puppet (snicker).

tumblr_nz7dvupide1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

tumblr_o0wjeuabd91tqcq7eo1_500.gif

0cEG6O.gif
  • Anakin is already in the game, he goes by Vader.

No. "Anakin was weak, i destroyed him" -Darth Vader, Star wars Rebels (I dont watch the show, but i saw a couple seconds of a vid).
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Anakin is already in the game, he goes by Vader.

No. "Anakin was weak, i destroyed him" -Darth Vader, Star wars Rebels (I dont watch the show, but i saw a couple seconds of a vid).

Everyone needs to watch star wars rebels.
    Season 2 finale was the best thing since the OT.
    You will not be disappointed.

Couldn't agree more ;)
    CW S5E17-20 were awesome as well.

For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Speaking of which:

This is definitely one of my all-time favorite lightsaber duels. Top 5, even.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Spoilers^

Yes! Definitely top 5
  • Kj-ZoSo
    609 posts Member
    I watched the very Rebels, didn't think that much of it. But I was going to give it all another chance until someone posted a clip of Yoda in Rebels explaining 'but the Jedi became greedy and corrupt' and stuff. This is not canon, it is the complete opposite of the truth, what was shown in the PT. Terribly inaccurate. Yoda would not be talking such poodoo. Why would they have him say that? Why?! :o
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Kj-ZoSo wrote: »
    I watched the very Rebels, didn't think that much of it. But I was going to give it all another chance until someone posted a clip of Yoda in Rebels explaining 'but the Jedi became greedy and corrupt' and stuff. This is not canon, it is the complete opposite of the truth, what was shown in the PT. Terribly inaccurate. Yoda would not be talking such poodoo. Why would they have him say that? Why?! :o

This we will see in season 3 or he was talking about Anakin.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• The Villains can have another lightsaber-user if Anakin is on their side.
    The Heroes have plenty of Jedi Masters.
  • Kj-ZoSo
    609 posts Member
    Kj-ZoSo wrote: »

This we will see in season 3 or he was talking about Anakin.

Well Yoda was talking like it already happened, and he said Jedi, so he wouldn't be talking about the entire faction including himself, if only based on Anakin's actions. I might still give it another go, but it's really annoying when other shortsighted people take over and go in a brainless direction. So uncivilized. ;)