criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Blaster Brotherz clan recruiting

Hello there fellow BF players, our clan is always looking for more players! We play both casually and competively, and will be glad to take on more members. We regulary host "Squad Nights", in which members will attend in a private/public server against eachother or against public players.

We primarily play HvV, Walker Assault, and Supremacy, but don't get us wrong, we love to play the other modes as well. This clan is all about enjoying the game with others. We are teamwork-based, and are mind-bent on playing the objective.

We generally prefer that you have a microphone, but it is completely fine if you do not have one.
So if you are interested, add me (CesarNotCaesar9) or our leader (Kessla1)
We would also ask if you could leave a description in the request, as it helps us getting to you as convenient as possible.

If you have any questions, pm me and I will get to you as soon as I can.
tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

Replies

• Good written mate
  • Hey Cesar I'm actually friends with you on ps4 and have played with you a few times. How can I be apart of your clan?
  • We also host tournaments and other competitions regularly, and have some pretty skilled Hero Players. Join if you fit the Bill ; )
  • Sure why not?

PSN:Exectrics
  • DarthRevan1016
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I would love to join
    PSN: kobe101698
    K/D: 1.25
    LVL 60
  • Huyfufu
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I would like to join :)
    PSN:Huyfufu
    Test my skills :P
    Usually play infantry only
  • I'd be up for it :)
    PSN: dannyarmy13
    KD: 1.75
    Like to play fairly tactically
  • ive already got in touch with both of you. i'm just not sure how to formally join.
  • Dannyarmy wrote: »
    I'd be up for it :)
    PSN: dannyarmy13
    KD: 1.75
    Like to play fairly tactically

Cool man, I'll add you asap
    ive already got in touch with both of you. i'm just not sure how to formally join.

Just join a few "squad nights" on weekends (mostly fridays) every now and then, we'd add you to the proper community once you've proven you actually want in (others just apply and disappear)
  • Psn:smashingdeal
    K/D 1.5
    Lvl 60
    Usually stick to infantry but also love the other game modes
  • Psn : bullseyewoody
    Absolutely love playing this game I'm 17 & play quit a bit I really kinda fell in love with this game late that's why I'm such a low level but I mainly play walker assault & supremacy & love playing other modes as well.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    I still want that HvV rematch =p
    HueHue
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    HueHue

Right on man, should we wait until they fix HvV and break something else? Oddly a recent match with another group wasn't bugged but hey, don't want a repeat of our last match
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    HueHue

Right on man, should we wait until they fix HvV and break something else? Oddly a recent match with another group wasn't bugged but hey, don't want a repeat of our last match

Hahahahahahahha xD
    Love it

Yea maybe after Bespin?
    I haven't played Battlefront since our last match...
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    HueHue

Hahahahahahahha xD
    Love it

Yea maybe after Bespin?
    I haven't played Battlefront since our last match...

Sure thing, gives us more time to prepare and plan ahead, plus we will have Lando and Dengar to work with :)
  • Hi, I'd love to join, mainly play heroes vs villains but like most games in battlefront, psn dilly1066
  • Huyfufu wrote: »
    I would like to join :)
    PSN:Huyfufu
    Test my skills :P
    Usually play infantry only
    Yo .