criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Serious question?

What's your favorite cereal?

I prefer fruity pebbles cause its the perfect amount of sweetness and crunchiness in every spoonful although its ultimate downfall is it's relatively easy way of getting too soggy when left sitting in milk.

French toast crunch is within the same tier of fruity pebbles and it really came down to these two but how about you?

What are you thoughts on your favorite proffered cereal?

Replies

• Lol..
    Thats a hard question bruh
    Being a cereal killer myself...

I been on a rice crispy treat kick
    Before that it was smores..
    And I can always count on good ol lucky charms
    Lol
  • dada_shift wrote: »
    Lol..
    Thats a hard question bruh
    Being a cereal killer myself...

I been on a rice crispy treat kick
    Before that it was smores..
    And I can always count on good ol lucky charms
    Lol

Rice crispys is my brothers favorite. I don't understand it myself it seems bland to me but I've tried the smores kind and they were very satisfactory.

The biggest con for lucky charms for me though is the excess of marshmallows you get towards the end of a bowl. Regardless lucky charms has unique flavors and style to their cereal. It was one of personal favorites as a young child.

The knock off brand to lucky charms, otherwise known as marshmallows and stars, seems to be sweeter than its original counterpart although luck charms has more balance to the sweetness and quality of grain one gets. Regardless I recommend trying the knock off brand, you may be surprised
  • Dang...you know your cereal lol

I don't care for just rice crispys tho..unless I put to spoon fulls of sugar in it 8)

Rice crispy "treat" mmhm ...straight dank

Honorable mention would be
    Honey bunches of oats with almonds

I could kill that box in one sitting
  • I've done my fair share of reasearch on the subject. I wouldn't say I'm that I'm an expert at all but my knowledge of cereal can be very extensive and very forthcoming. Cereal is almost a universal thing