criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Hows Arkham Knight?

Thinking about getting it finally. Is it worth it?

Replies

• Hello?
  • Thanks guys, you all are insanely helpful glad I could ask a simple yes or no question and expect an answer.
  • lol..
    Personally, I love Arkham Knight! Graphics, sounds, story, are all awesome. The DLC is all good too, love the alternate costumes for Batman and the Batmobile, but you can't change the Batmobile skins until the main story is complete because the skins won't change to battlemode which you need to finish the story. But if you still have side missions left to do, then you can use the other Batmobile skins for those, but may still need to switch back for certain ones. You can change the Batman skin from the very beginning though and play through the story with the one you want. I love playing as the 1989 Keaton skin. They did an awesome job on it and the 1989 Batmobile.
  • Depends, PC or Console?

I've heard PC still has issues, but playing the console version myself, I think it was a great game. I made sure to finish it 100% before I stopped playing.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • That's a good point, I was on Xbox One. Thought they would have fixed the PC problems by now. I've played through 240% (100% game, 100% New Game Plus, and all 40% in game DLC side missions). I recently started over again with a new save after playing through AA and AC again.
  • N3gativePrime
    4828 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Well thanks. This answered my question. Ill be buying this today. Big fan of all the previous entries.
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    Let us know what you think. I'm a big fan of the series and Batman generally. Brought the seriesback up after Arkham Origins (which was still good) but brings it back up to Asylum/City level.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Let us know what you think. I'm a big fan of the series and Batman generally. Brought the seriesback up after Arkham Origins (which was still good) but brings it back up to Asylum/City level.

So it lives up to the name. Ill keep you posted. Im an hour till im off then Ill start the download
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    Definitely up there. City is still my favourite, with asylum in joint 2nd with Knight.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I love all the Arkham games, including Origins, but Knight is my favorite. They each have great things about them. I hope you like it too, you'll have to post what you think of it.
  • I just started the game last week and so far it's pretty fun! I'm playing through the main storyline as BvS Batman, as the fighting styles are similar.