criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

So who else is excited for game of thrones!?

quacks4max
842 posts Member
edited April 2016
Only 5 days left :) I can't wait for the new season. Snit is going to go down.

If you haven't looked into the series I highly highly recommend it!

Any theories or speculation that people have or like to share?

Replies

• Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    I'm so excited!!
    Ummm snow will be back! My hope/prediction.
    Hbu?
  • My hopes too but I won't be surprised if he doesn't come back judging by how he left haha.

We'll see what happens. I think we're going to get more into lord of light religion stuff and aryas story line is only getting better. There is so much that they set up for this season. I'm so thankful for this Sunday lol
  • PCPrincipalPC
    1388 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Cant wait either! I want to see how Cersei puts the smackdown on that high sparrow priest!
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"
  • Cant wait either! I want to see how Cersei puts the smackdown on that high sparrow priest!

Easy... There's something called the mountain and now he's even more terrifying than before!
  • quacks4max wrote: »
    Cant wait either! I want to see how Cersei puts the smackdown on that high sparrow priest!

Easy... There's something called the mountain and now he's even more terrifying than before!

Yeah he's some kind of zombie now xD
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"
  • quacks4max wrote: »

Yeah he's some kind of zombie now xD

He's legit gonna kill everything
  • Godling
    450 posts Member
    quacks4max wrote: »

Maybe this is also the fate in store for Snow? Him and the Mountain goin' at it eventually? :)
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    I'm excited for it - although a little miffed by it too, as I read the books first and the last series spoiled some parts of the upcoming book (although they said they would go down a different storyline). It's mainly because George R.R. Martin can't be bothered to write it by the look of things.

There's huge fan theories on Jon Snow which are cool and which make sense. I personally think he is alive though.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Godling wrote: »
    quacks4max wrote: »

Maybe this is also the fate in store for Snow? Him and the Mountain goin' at it eventually? :)

If it's to avenge the Starks then so be it
    DarthJ wrote: »
    I'm excited for it - although a little miffed by it too, as I read the books first and the last series spoiled some parts of the upcoming book (although they said they would go down a different storyline). It's mainly because George R.R. Martin can't be bothered to write it by the look of things.

There's huge fan theories on Jon Snow which are cool and which make sense. I personally think he is alive though.

I think I've seen a couple and they are pretty solid. 50 50 on whether he's gonna be back or not at this point
  • Excited for some serious resolutions to the slowly unfolding events from season 5. I want to see many faced god breathe uncertainty and fear into all kingdoms to a point of paranoia, I want to see the dang nights watch face the magic of god of light and rebirth ofJohn Snow, dragons burn down a fleet or 2 and mess up the economy of the whole region to bring more shady businesses into the game with banks seeking vengeance, pirates, assassinations and some orderly chaos. I want to see alot of destruction in general as well as backstabbings and betrayals. Now the walkers should find a way through the wall and obliterate those [email protected] Greyjoys who skin people alive. I want them to all get impaled and eaten alive before dragons turn them to charcoal later on.
  • Sorry meant Boltons not Greyjoys.
  • Mr7Beans
    24 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    5 Days!? i had no idea, just shows you how much i care..
    the show has been bad since the fourth season.. Tyrion is the only reason why im still watching it.