criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Bespin mode thoughts

DarthJ
5254 posts Member
Whilst re-reading the description and details for Bespin, the line 'hunt or be hunted' stuck out for me straight away.

For those who have played COD, search and destroy is a game mode where you get 1life per round, and this creates a tense elimination-esque style game. Hence 'hunt or be hunted'. I think the new game mode will be a search and destroy elimination style mode for the Bespin maps.

Thoughts?
41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• I can see it being a one life per round game mode.

Since it is based on bespin I imagine another hero mode where han and leia, perhaps lando too. Have to escape from an enemy team of imperials.

Idrk. I just can't wait to see the new maps, re watching the movies really showed me how much attention to detail they put into the game and how much more they'll be staying true to the ot movies
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    I would definitely play that game mode!
    Sounds awesome.

I thought "hunt or be hunted" mite be hinting at a free for all mode?
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    Sounds awesome.

Mite be or...
    ... Mite be an HvV mode where it's only bounty hunters vs bounty hunters with regular players forced to use the bounty hunter trait on load out.
    Where we're getting more bounty hunters, apparently.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Hunt or be hunted. Probably about bounty hunters against Liea like and Lando or against an army of rebels
  • Yeah, didn't they say something about it being a Bounty Hunter mode, with Luke and Leia trying to escape Cloud City without being killed by the bounty hunter heroes? I'm kinda skeptical as to how that would work. The map would have to be pretty diverse.
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    Sounds awesome.

Ooooor a Bounty Hunt Mode... :smiley:
  • Yeah, didn't they say something about it being a Bounty Hunter mode, with Luke and Leia trying to escape Cloud City without being killed by the bounty hunter heroes? I'm kinda skeptical as to how that would work. The map would have to be pretty diverse.

Yeeeeeeeees, their going to do my idea! Rock n' roll man! Rock n' roll! :smiley:
  • DarthJ
    5254 posts Member
    A bounty hunter mode would be great! I'd prefer that over a search and destroy mode!
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Hunt or be hunted is probably about dengar, he's a bounty hunter, all the bounty hunters were searching for luke/han/ leia is bespin too, I'm pretty sure that's all hunt or be hunted means.
  • I like the Idea of a Bounty Hunt mode, Have the Bounty Hunter Villains hunt a Hero character through the map, like a hide and seek/HvV crossbreed
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    In all honesty, I think the new Bespin mode is probably going to be a free for all death match.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Willpated3 wrote: »
    Hunt or be hunted. Probably about bounty hunters against Liea like and Lando or against an army of rebels.
    Yeah I came up with a similar notion a will back on my:
    'BOUNTY HUNT [A New Game Mode Possibilty That Really ROCKS!!!]' topic thread. Check it out, it is totally subject to revamps and tweeks of course, we were all just brainstorming over there.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/40014/bounty-hunt-a-new-game-mode-possibilty-that-really-rocks#latest
  • xSha3nx
    340 posts Member
    Interesting... sounds fun to play!
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    xSha3nx wrote: »
    Interesting... sounds fun to play!

Yeah it was sometime ago a while back that I wrote that. People kind of forgot about it I guess. However, the reaction was wonderful and the brainstorming just kept making it better and better. :smile:
    Obviously this company took notice, we should be seeing some kind of variant of it I imagine, if we take their comments literally. But who knows what, "Hunt or be hunted," really meant. I guess we'll keep our fingers crossed.

On a side note, the other HUGE REACTION from the fans on this forum, came from the Tusken Raider Survival mode idea. I gave my humble two cents worth for some exciting, cool ideas on that one as well. You should check it out, the ideas had people salivating, lol. :D B) The topic threads called: 'Tusken Raider Survival'

https://forums.battlefront.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33611/tusken-raider-survival#latest