criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

What Is Your Least Favorite Song of all time?

Just curious. Mine is "Watch Me" by Silento or any Meghan Trainor song.

Replies

• Tough one. I hate most pop songs. Im more of a 70s-90s kind of guy. (Def Leppard, Nirvana, Van halen, aerosmith, led zeppelin, queen.... you get the point). And I cant stand country either. Well, new country is bad, some of the older is decent. At the moment, these newer JB songs drive me insane. A few years back it was "Call Me Maybe" but that song is dead (thank god).
  • [Deleted User]
    3906 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Tough one. I hate most pop songs. Im more of a 70s-90s kind of guy. (Def Leppard, Nirvana, Van halen, aerosmith, led zeppelin, queen.... you get the point). And I cant stand country either. Well, new country is bad, some of the older is decent. At the moment, these newer JB songs drive me insane. A few years back it was "Call Me Maybe" but that song is dead (thank god).

Exact same thoughts. Pop music is the worst Lol. I listen to 90's to 2000's bands (My Chemical Romance, Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day, Older Fall Out Boy, ect.)
  • Tough one. I hate most pop songs. Im more of a 70s-90s kind of guy. (Def Leppard, Nirvana, Van halen, aerosmith, led zeppelin, queen.... you get the point). And I cant stand country either. Well, new country is bad, some of the older is decent. At the moment, these newer JB songs drive me insane. A few years back it was "Call Me Maybe" but that song is dead (thank god).

Exact same thoughts. Pop music is the worst Lol. I listen to 90's to 2000's bands (My Chemical Romance, Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day, Older Fall Out Boy, ect.)

those are all good bands

those are all good bands

Thank you. You have good music taste :smile: