criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Darth maul and Ashoka....

All I'm saying is that with their inclusion in rebels it puts them in the battlefront time frame somewhat..sooo it is possible that they could be added in the last dlc instead of rouge one. They could make a crazy map from rebels and add them as Heros. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all because of course I would love to play as maul I think everybody would and Ashoka would be just as cool if they did it right. I hope that if this doesn't happen we get a sequel to this game and make it the clone wars era.

Replies

  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Keenan509 wrote: »
    All I'm saying is that with their inclusion in rebels it puts them in the battlefront time frame somewhat..sooo it is possible that they could be added in the last dlc instead of rouge one. They could make a crazy map from rebels and add them as Heros. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all because of course I would love to play as maul I think everybody would and Ashoka would be just as cool if they did it right. I hope that if this doesn't happen we get a sequel to this game and make it the clone wars era.

    That whole series is ridiculous, the guy was cut in half how the ***** did he survive? Sounds like *****.
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Sb2432 wrote: »
    Keenan509 wrote: »
    All I'm saying is that with their inclusion in rebels it puts them in the battlefront time frame somewhat..sooo it is possible that they could be added in the last dlc instead of rouge one. They could make a crazy map from rebels and add them as Heros. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all because of course I would love to play as maul I think everybody would and Ashoka would be just as cool if they did it right. I hope that if this doesn't happen we get a sequel to this game and make it the clone wars era.

    That whole series is ridiculous, the guy was cut in half how the ***** did he survive? Sounds like *****.

    Because of the dark side.

    Btw OP this thread and ones like it belong in the off topic section. I'll move it for ya. :-)
    May the force be with you.
  • Sb2432 wrote: »
    Keenan509 wrote: »
    All I'm saying is that with their inclusion in rebels it puts them in the battlefront time frame somewhat..sooo it is possible that they could be added in the last dlc instead of rouge one. They could make a crazy map from rebels and add them as Heros. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all because of course I would love to play as maul I think everybody would and Ashoka would be just as cool if they did it right. I hope that if this doesn't happen we get a sequel to this game and make it the clone wars era.

    That whole series is ridiculous, the guy was cut in half how the ***** did he survive? Sounds like *****.

    Yea, that the one thing that annoyed me about both the Clone Wars series and Rebels. Maul got sliced in half and dropped down a really deep shaft. There's no coming back from that, none.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Of course they could add them both, but Maul isn't fighting for the empire. Dinesy already proved they could do them both into one game without any "canon" breaks. In my opinion the designer team at Dice has not the will to add important Star Wars stuff and the canon statement is just an excuse for their "fail". There is still a lot of content missing from the OT. Instead they implemented things like Nien.
    They had two really good role models, but discarded both. This was what the people where expecting. Better mine good ideas from the original games and improve them and add additional own ideas and not implement everything new, what obviously didn't really work and stop improving it or make the time span between fixes month long.
    Post edited by Ahsoka_Tano on
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • Sb2432 wrote: »
    Keenan509 wrote: »
    All I'm saying is that with their inclusion in rebels it puts them in the battlefront time frame somewhat..sooo it is possible that they could be added in the last dlc instead of rouge one. They could make a crazy map from rebels and add them as Heros. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all because of course I would love to play as maul I think everybody would and Ashoka would be just as cool if they did it right. I hope that if this doesn't happen we get a sequel to this game and make it the clone wars era.

    That whole series is ridiculous, the guy was cut in half how the ***** did he survive? Sounds like *****.

    Yea, that the one thing that annoyed me about both the Clone Wars series and Rebels. Maul got sliced in half and dropped down a really deep shaft. There's no coming back from that, none.

    I thought Maul coming back was great. They took a sh*tty character that had no personality and next to no lines in The Phantom Menace and made him a villain with actual character and depth. Plus he's extremely intimidating, and a lot of that comes down to Sam Witwer's amazing voice acting.

    Besides, it not like Sith haven't survived ridiculous injuries before. (*cough*)DarthSion(*cough*)
  • Some people look down on Rebels and Clone Wars as "kid's stuff". I don't watch either but would not degrade them to such a status.

    However, after reading this thread I Google'd "Darth Maul Clone Wars" and was very annoyed. There's so much they can do with living characters and new characters that they don't need to bring one back from the dead. I respected his role in Phantom Menace and as cool as he was I respected his death.
  • Sb2432 wrote: »
    Keenan509 wrote: »
    All I'm saying is that with their inclusion in rebels it puts them in the battlefront time frame somewhat..sooo it is possible that they could be added in the last dlc instead of rouge one. They could make a crazy map from rebels and add them as Heros. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all because of course I would love to play as maul I think everybody would and Ashoka would be just as cool if they did it right. I hope that if this doesn't happen we get a sequel to this game and make it the clone wars era.

    That whole series is ridiculous, the guy was cut in half how the ***** did he survive? Sounds like *****.

    Yea, that the one thing that annoyed me about both the Clone Wars series and Rebels. Maul got sliced in half and dropped down a really deep shaft. There's no coming back from that, none.

    You underestimate the power of the dark side.

    /Vader :blush:

    I don't know, I love Ahsoka and Maul has become such an interesting character but they would feel so out of place to me by themselves.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

    fyq20437essy.png
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    You underestimate the power of the dark side.

    /Vader :blush:

    I don't know, I love Ahsoka and Maul has become such an interesting character but they would feel so out of place to me by themselves.

    The game is wrong designed. The developer team isn't able to handle more different content. Even if they would try to bring them in, it wouldn't be well implemented. It would be better to bring out a new game or really implement them in the next part with the prequals. If Ahsoka and Maul are missing and I've to wait over a year to get them with a "season pass" like Chewie, Ben and Yoda I don't buy the game... Even Disney could implement everything in one game with all characters with different play sets (no canon problems @Sledgehammer70 ). I heart that EA alerady took away devs from SWBF for the next Battlefield like they did for Dead Space 3. For the money they earnt with this game, I expect more developers for the up comming SWBF 2 project.
    Also the game should be fun and no forced "correct canon" like the devs use as an apologie. That's not true.

    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!