criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Need some Actors for PS4 Battlefront Film

2Next

Replies

• @EnglishDragon17, yeah I should be able to make that..add me and I'll try my hardest to make it, have a lot of DIY to do that day lol
  • DaBeast
    1189 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @EnglishDragon17
    Hey man. I dont know if im late but if im not I would be happy to be in the movie.
    I am rank 59 and have the Relby and Cycler unlocked.
  • @DaBeast no it's not too late, add me on PS4
  • Trailer is out now on YouTube. Just type in Skooma Eyes and my channel is the one with a green bottle for a profile picture.
  • Great work man! It's been fun to be a part of so far. Lemme know when you need more peeps. I just posted a comment on the vid.
  • Hey I'm down let me know
  • @VadersDad75 we are filming tonight at 9pm BST,3 hours time @Noctis1313 add me on PSN, EnglishDragon17
  • Everyone, we are filming in less than half an hour. Add me on PSN, EnglishDragon17 and message me. If we don't have enough people to film, the movie wont be out until after May 4th which means we will get less publicity.
  • cmon guys, Dr Schultz could make you an offer so ridiculous that you couldn't resist
  • I'm really annoyed right now. Of the twelve people who said they would join, only 3 did. Please STOP messaging me saying you can join if you will just cancel at the last second. It delays production and now I have to film on Saturday, meaning that the movie may not be edited in time for May 4th.
  • I'm really annoyed right now. Of the twelve people who said they would join, only 3 did. Please STOP messaging me saying you can join if you will just cancel at the last second. It delays production and now I have to film on Saturday, meaning that the movie may not be edited in time for May 4th.

I'll be on after 7pm west coast tonight if you wanna do any filming. It's briandt75
  • @VadersDad75 I will be at school then, It is currently 11:12pm here so we have a big time difference. Anyway, I'm tempted just to cancel the entire thing because no one joins when they say they will
  • I know man. The job of a producer/director is tough. People are flakes. Well, lemme know if there's anything I can do to help.
  • @VadersDad75 I'm not sure. I will possibly film on Saturday at some point but one part of me just thinks that I should just give up
  • I feel your pain. Trying to recruit 40 was an absolute uphill slog.
  • I was waiting for you to add me, you didn't so I thought maybe you had enough people, sorry mate.
  • I am not going to release the film on May 4th for several reasons. The film is now scheduled for mid June so that I have enough time to edit the footage, film it all and revise for my exams. Thank you for understanding.
  • Off-topic to the post, but I'm sure I've seen your name when I was playing Battlefront once.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • I wish I could join but I'm on X1

I'll we GLADLY be able to help you on this fanfilm and will most definitely come on every single filming day. Add me on PSN, beebs_46 (I don't know your ID) we might have some time differences though because I'm in NZ region.

Good luck and I hope you accomplish this great fan film for the community :)
  • Vindictum
    567 posts Member
    I'll help (and i really would commit) once it's after May 12th. Be happy to

SW_Sig_zpsjlznlipn.png