criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

New clan for solid players

I'm looking to start a clan for Battlefront players that know what they're doing. If you wanna dominate the battlefield. Join me. Please lvl 50 and up. This is veteran stuff by now.

GeneralBohn

Replies

• Hi I've recently started a clan got four other members, want to join?
  • ss13sw
    5 posts Member
    Im interested in some kind of clan for this game.
    PSN: ss13sw
  • ss13sw wrote: »
    What's your KD?
  • I'm in Dysclosable, but I'll be pretty busy for the next month and wont be logging in much. Send me a FR.
  • DaKessla
    70 posts Member
    Hi I've recently started a clan got four other members, want to join?

Clan match, yours vs mine?
  • I'm in Dysclosable, but I'll be pretty busy for the next month and wont be logging in much. Send me a FR.

Hi I sent request my name is same as here :)
  • ss13sw
    5 posts Member
    ss13sw wrote: »
    What's your KD?

2.06 but its down from 2.15 because I was messing around in hero hunt and HvV.
  • I am also interested in some type of clan

PSN: DatSwishNaeNae

Hit me up w a FR and I'll hit ya back next login.

What's your KD ?
  • May i join? Looking for clan. Iam level 44 and i feel like im an asset. Ussually finish among the top on the scoreboards. PSN: Mr_MeRCenAry10
  • May i join? Looking for clan. Iam level 44 and i feel like im an asset. Ussually finish among the top on the scoreboards. PSN: Mr_MeRCenAry10

What's your KD?
    2.50 minimum. Trying to build tanky clan so if ever do clan battle will be breeze. :)
  • i am level 60 with 360+ hours played, and unlocked+upgraded everything
  • Jem
    17 posts Member
    Like to join

PSN: Jeniman

Lvl: 60

K/D: ATM 1.31
  • Jem wrote: »
    Like to join

PSN: Jeniman

Lvl: 60

K/D: ATM 1.31

Hit me up with a fr, my psn is same
  • i am level 60 with 360+ hours played, and unlocked+upgraded everything
    Ok but what's your KD ?
  • DatSwishNaeNae
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    SCORE COLLECTED: 14,142,725
    KILLS: 40,580
    K/D RATIO: 1.70
    MATCHES: 2,028
    WIN RATIO: 58%

Straight from the companion app
  • I'm on just about everyday, what about you guys?
  • Chilli_EnTen99
    59 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey Clans. Please join both the ESL Tournament! It's so important for SWBF! --> read out
    @Clan-Leaders please add me on Origin: Chilli_EnTen
  • I'm on just about everyday, what about you guys?
    Hey dat. I'm usually on a lot more but for these last few weeks and a for a few weeks more I won't be logging in that much cause I just bought my first house and am busy with that and the move. After I'm settled I'm looking to learn all the great strategies with the new Bespin maps!

• I'm a level 60 1.5 kd almost always towards top of leaderboard
  • Geekman11
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2016

I'm on Battlefront pretty much everyday and It would be cool to play with other skilled dedicated players. I have a 1.24 K/D BUT before you reject me, this is because I was garbage at the game when it came out. Now I can do very well. For example, yesterday I went 70 and 9 with just infantry. Also I have the Platnium trophy, 85/85 stars, all stars in Base Command, unlocked/upgraded everything including the Diorama, and all challenges completed. I would like to add I am a season pass holder.
  • Hey Smashingdeal, I've seen you on before. I'll send you a FR the next time I'm in. Geekman, I'll add you as well.
  • Hey guys I'm looking for a clan. I have a 2.48 K/D right now and I'm pretty much always top in the lobby. I'm pretty sure my win / loss ratio is a 56% win. Please hmu if you have a good clan.
  • PSN : BullseyeWoody
  • Hello all. I'm looking for friends or a group to be a part of. I just started playing a couple months ago, but I'm getting a LOT better. My current K/D ratio sucks at .47, but it's going up. I'm rank 42, have the season pass, and have completed all but 3 hut contracts.

Anyone interested in helping a brother out?
  • Psn:CrispyPredator

K/D:1.74

I would like to play with you I mostly play HvV Walker assault Hero Hunt but I like all of the game modes
  • BB_3434
    49 posts Member

Can I join?
    Usually win every match I am in! :smiley:
  • redspidermonkey7
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Can I join in rank 60 and have the the season pass with every star card upgraded in the game. Psn:redspidermonkey7
  • Redspider, Crispy, and Shelby, I'll send you invites and look to party with you next time. BB3434, I'll add you too, our group wont be as serious as Dysclosable, but if you're a solid player then you're what we're looking for.
  • PSN: TyroneShoelaces5