criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Adrenaline stim card is not useable in single-player/co op missions.

Platform: PS4

When you have the adrenaline stim card equipped in your default multiplayer hand, it is not there when you try to use your multiplayer hand for the battle/survival missions. Also, the game only recognizes your first star card hand as your multiplayer hand for the missions. You cannot use any saved custom hands for the missions. You have to directly change your first hand as only that one works for the missions.

Again I apologize for not using the posted template as I do not know how to copy/paste on a PS4.

Thank you for your continued hard work on this great game.

Replies

• I have experienced the same.
    Repros 100% of the time on PS4.

Scatter Gun and Dioxis Grenade work fine, but if Adrenaline Stim is in your hand and you go into Survival/Battle the game will leave your other cards untouched but leave the middle slot empty.

It would be nice to get this fixed, since Adrenaline Stim is a great card to use for those Master difficulty achievements and stars.

Also, using your multiplayer hand will give you the upgraded version of the card within Battle/Survival, even when your cards are not upgraded in multiplayer. I can´t really complain about this, but it might be a bug nonetheless.
    232 posts Member
    Platform: PS4

When you have the adrenaline stim card equipped in your default multiplayer hand, it is not there when you try to use your multiplayer hand for the battle/survival missions. Also, the game only recognizes your first star card hand as your multiplayer hand for the missions. You cannot use any saved custom hands for the missions. You have to directly change your first hand as only that one works for the missions.

Again I apologize for not using the posted template as I do not know how to copy/paste on a PS4.

Thank you for your continued hard work on this great game.

I'm on Xbox One and have the same issue.