criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Could you please make Base Command playable directly from the ps4 browser?

I've tried, but it gets stuck loading at 50%

Replies

• Only if it doesn't require too much additional work on your end though. I admit that my reasons are selfish because I broke my tablet, and I miss playing Base Command, but it seems like if you made it directly playable from the game via the browser, you could tout it as a whole new game mode within the game. Really cool how many of the best Base Command cards are unlocked by playing the main game.
  • They should have went all out and ported to the Vita.
  • Only if it doesn't require too much additional work on your end though. I admit that my reasons are selfish because I broke my tablet, and I miss playing Base Command, but it seems like if you made it directly playable from the game via the browser, you could tout it as a whole new game mode within the game. Really cool how many of the best Base Command cards are unlocked by playing the main game.

Do you also have a PC? If so, you can log in to this forum and play it online! If not...well...hmm...good luck.