criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Galaxy of Heroes

Honestly, the game isn't half bad. It's not as bad a Pay-To-Win type of game as other apps, but it does take a while if you don't pay.

I was wondering if anyone else plays it every once in a while like I do. Recently they've added in a new guild feature, and I'm wondering if anyone here would like to team up and take on the Rancor. Kind of funny considering Battlefront doesn't even have a living one!

Anyway, if you're interested, my Ally code is: 319-375-635
PSN: Trooper8059
"Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
ezgif_5_a643336582.gif

Replies

• Ezio
    974 posts Member
    I used to play, but the latest update made it hard to get a lot of my daily stuff with ease, and since I only played it to relax and kill time, I'm done with it.
  • Is Ahsoka in this game?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Is Ahsoka in this game?

Yep.
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • DarthJ
    6757 posts Member
    Quick question, can you get this game on PC? My phone broke so I'm using an older version and it won't work on this phone!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Yep.

Ok, today I started playing it :)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• DarthJ wrote: »
    Quick question, can you get this game on PC? My phone broke so I'm using an older version and it won't work on this phone!

I think you can get it on Google Play.
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • The game looks good to me especially the counltess heroes and villains ( @Sledgehammer70 see it's possible in an EA game, without "canon" break) but I can't play it anymore without this energy.
    What is this with the energy? Tries EA to limit how much you can play without spending real money or do I have to earn it in some way?

For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    The game looks good to me especially the counltess heroes and villains ( @Sledgehammer70 see it's possible in an EA game, without "canon" break) but I can't play it anymore without this energy.
    What is this with the energy? Tries EA to limit how much you can play without spending real money or do I have to earn it in some way?

It's so you can get addicted and pay to play.
    The energy recharges over time. Or u can pay...
    Don't pay please.
    You can get more energy by leveling up, waiting/recharging, and sometimes by winning.

• Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Use to play this game. It was fun and kind of addicting. Nice seeing all the cool heroes I loved in movies/shows.
    Haven't played because busy with my new job.
    Will add you Trooper if I ever start again!

Pretty sure all EA Games are "Canon" so yea heroes is canon... maybe I'm wrong

• I need to level up in order to join.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ezio
    974 posts Member
    Actually, GOH isn't considered canon.
  • Ezio wrote: »
    Actually, GOH isn't considered canon.

Where did they say that? I thought at least the characters it has in it are canon?
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    The heroes are canon, yes. What I mean by non-canon is that the events are not considered canon. Such as all the heroes from across all the eras fighting against each other. It was on the wiki page, so I suppose you can take it with a grain of salt. But yes, in regards to the heroes, all heroes in the game are present in some form in the canon Star Wars universe.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Ezio wrote: »
    The heroes are canon, yes. What I mean by non-canon is that the events are not considered canon. Such as all the heroes from across all the eras fighting against each other. It was on the wiki page, so I suppose you can take it with a grain of salt. But yes, in regards to the heroes, all heroes in the game are present in some form in the canon Star Wars universe.

Thanks for the clarification.
    That means HK-47 IS CANON!!!!!!!!!
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »

They recently added Sun Fac. I was excited because that meant they were taking characters from Republic Commando. But then I realized he was in Attack of the Clones too.
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »

They recently added Sun Fac. I was excited because that meant they were taking characters from Republic Commando. But then I realized he was in Attack of the Clones too.

I'm sure they will add a commando eventually :)
    They are Canon! (Star Wars Clone Wars)
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member

Bad news, I decided to double check my statement as it had been a month or so since I saw the page. Once again, it's from the wookie-pedia page, so take it with a grain of salt if you will.

"Due to the nature of the game, it is not considered to be canon.
    The game also features a cameo from the Legends character HK-47. However, due to the non-canonical nature of the game, this does not canonize the character in the current story acknowledged by Lucasfilm."
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member

Bad news, I decided to double check my statement as it had been a month or so since I saw the page. Once again, it's from the wookie-pedia page, so take it with a grain of salt if you will.

The game also features a cameo from the Legends character HK-47. However, due to the non-canonical nature of the game, this does not canonize the character in the current story acknowledged by Lucasfilm."

I hate you.
    Why would you take that away from me?
    Why!?!?!?!
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member

I hate you.
    Why would you take that away from me?
    Why!?!?!?!

I am ashamed.
  • @Trooper8059 I sent you a request to your ally code. I am Jaku Bombas (generated name).
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• @Trooper8059 I sent you a request to your ally code. I am Jaku Bombas (generated name).

Cool. Was wondering where that name choice came from.
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    What will happen, when I increase the star level for a character? And how can I make Ahsoka (I had luck and got her after 3 days with some of the 5 free cards) in the arena to my main character? My picture is still the Jawa. For instance I saw last week Savage in your team picture @Trooper8059 and now Boba Fett, because you removed Savage.

By the way 100 euros for a 4 stars Fin is expensive :dizzy:
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Please don't spend money on the game. Please.
    Ahsoka Tano will be your main character when she's your best/most powerful character.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ahsoka Tano will be your main character when she's your best/most powerful character.

I won't spent any money on this game. I am just shocked that the prices are almost as expensive as Battlefront with season pass. I got her from the daily 5 free cards :D
    Ahsoka has 1301 Str. lvl. 36 (2 stars), the Jawa 1284 Str. with lvl 35 (3 stars) and Chewie 1626 Str. lvl. 36 and 3 stars.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ezio
    974 posts Member
    I think you just need to remove you have in the leader position and put Ahsoka there. If what you mean be main character is squad leader, next time you choose your squad remove whoever is in the top left and put Ahsoka there.
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    I had Rey from the very beginning and she is absolutely my favorite character. I bring her to every battle I can.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited April 2016

I won't spent any money on this game. I am just shocked that the prices are almost as expensive as Battlefront with season pass. I got her from the daily 5 free cards :D
    Ahsoka has 1301 Str. lvl. 36 (2 stars), the Jawa 1284 Str. with lvl 35 (3 stars) and Chewie 1626 Str. lvl. 36 and 3 stars.

Gooood! :)
    Yea they give you some pretty cool heroes for free sometimes. And you can unlock almost whomever with shards.

But it is a pay to win game. The prices are extremely rediculous but people addicted or spoiled kids are buying them..

Just keep leveling her up! Stars are most important. You can get more stars by getting more shards for her.

When your examining the Ahsoka Tano hero, you should see a button that says "find more shards" or something like that.
    You can find shards for anyone this way.