criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hmm... where is this pix this taken?

Straywalker
1034 posts Member
edited April 2016
Found this one on the EAStarwars twitter account, it was published the 22 april... it says "coming this spring". Anyone recognise the location?

CgruOqkUYAEnxYC.jpg:large
Playstation 4 fun :p Proud member of the 3PO community

Replies

• Somewhere in a Jabba map, not sure which one
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Then it would be "Came this spring" in the caption, wouldn`t it?
  • leftweet
    2216 posts Member
    The tweet in question had a link to the "Road Ahead" post, which is what the text in the tweet references. I don't think the picture means anything. Their social media person probably just picked that picture for no particular reason, other than the fact that tweets with pictures usually get more clicks. Maybe they could've picked something more appropriate but oh well.
    I write things for The Star Wars Game Outpost
  • DarthJ
    5257 posts Member
    Its in the Jabbas Palace map, near the start of the extraction mode. The protocol droid twitches when near it
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Thank, I thought it was from Bespin! Oh Boy, do I really hate the Forced Playlist?.... It stops me from exploring the maps and finding out stuff like this on my own...
  • Jabba's Palace,Extraction, Rebel side, when you spawn run to the right curved corridor and you will go through a door which is just behind the droid on the console in the pic.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Yeah but EV-9D9 doesn't move!!! She should still be torturing the little gonk droid!
    Add me on Origin: LukeCypert