criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

POLL: Who else wants the wolfman from the original version of the OT to make an appearance?

I'm sorry, but I think it would be awesome to play as a werewolf with glowing eyes for the rebel alliance. Longtime fans would appreciate it, and it would be news worthy that you (EA/DICE) brought him back because it would be funny.

Replies

• A werewolf, whaaaaaat? You talking about that guy who got his arm cut off by Old Ben? Lol I could see him running around with one arm (or if he sustained a lot of damage his arm would get blown off)
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    No^
    Look it up.
    Its an actual wolf man. In A New Hope.
    (First version)
    Luces used CGI to get rid of him...

JarJar Abrams brought him back in TFA
  • Arockstar2
    707 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ah, nvm, I see. You mean this guy? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lak_Sivrak#Biography
    Lol he could very well be a possibility with the way Dice is going...
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    HueHueHue^
    Probably xD
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    Still think they should add Vuvrians as skins or Prune Face as a hero.
  • There is only one wolfman

wolfman-jack_tW3za.jpg

41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • I'm sorry, but I think it would be awesome to play as a werewolf with glowing eyes for the rebel alliance. Longtime fans would appreciate it, and it would be news worthy that you (EA/DICE) brought him back because it would be funny.
    tumblr_nj0d95OQ5C1u3m4f4o1_1280.jpgZeb?

#SoloPlayersMatter: Skirmish was officially confirmed as Arcade Join us on Facebook (870+ members) and on Twitter!

• I want the wolfman to be the next playable skin for the rebels. Wolfman Jack can be a helmetless stormtrooper too if you (EA/DICE) want to attempt that level of coolness.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Aren't bothans kinda like that as well?
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Wolfman was also in the (Now Non-Canon) 2003 Clone Wars series. He is with two other Jedi at 1:53.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Why is it that most people in this thread don't seem to know what OP is talking about? It was one of the most iconic aliens in the Cantina for me, before George removed like 3 of them and only left one in there.
  • I_M_Code_Red
    31 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I want Kabe in the game.
    0a302e10.jpg

Lance are you talking about Lak Sivrak (only in original version)
    0a73be10.jpg

Or Arleil Schous
    08615e10.jpg
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    I'm sorry, but I think it would be awesome to play as a werewolf with glowing eyes for the rebel alliance. Longtime fans would appreciate it, and it would be news worthy that you (EA/DICE) brought him back because it would be funny.
    tumblr_nj0d95OQ5C1u3m4f4o1_1280.jpgZeb?

I'd be happy with this.
    Maybe for EA star wars battlefront 4
  • Why is it that most people in this thread don't seem to know what OP is talking about? It was one of the most iconic aliens in the Cantina for me, before George removed like 3 of them and only left one in there.

Most folks didnt see the OT, in it's OT, OT.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • j_novs
    711 posts Member
    I just created a post in regards to the actual OT and how to view it.
  • I want a Mon Calamari in the Rebel side it would be so cool to play as one they look so hot. And they should since the voice actor for General Ackbar died in April 3rd. They should atleast respect him and on May 4th add him for a new skin atleast show him some recognition.
  • I want Kabe in the game.
    0a302e10.jpg

Lance are you talking about Lak Sivrak (only in original version)
    0a73be10.jpg

Or Arleil Schous
    08615e10.jpg

After seeing those pics, I want both lol. They were both removed from the original cantina scene. If I had to choose one, I'd probably choose Arleil Schous because of his glowing eyes.
  • Arockstar2 wrote: »
    Ah, nvm, I see. You mean this guy? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lak_Sivrak#Biography

Read his life story. I feel like shedding a tear.
  • Sbroffage
    737 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'd like to see the Devil man instead.
    Oh, I beg your pardon, the "Devaronian".

o2T4YwMOk48YnTN5IsQIYjZN6TvSXSRSj7p7efKx-1dfLI6QS8pwpeVxVxQr4RizwnXu8TONdDWCpx6MRcEslKldE4wUm8QNpmY6s1Fw15zx5S1bMv7G-qrCvo5LF9YDvupjduXI
  • Haha yeah the devilman would be cool too.
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    I want to be able to play as a lamproid. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lamproid
    Imagine slithering through the terrain and then popping up to brutally and parasitically kill a stormtrooper.
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    We all want Prune Face. Well, by we all I mean just me.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Wolfman was also in the (Now Non-Canon) 2003 Clone Wars series. He is with two other Jedi at 1:53.

This is non-canon NOW!!! Unbelievable disney.
  • Meh all we really need is the Jar Jar master race and all our fantasies will be complete.
  • No, just.... no.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Meesa very happy my race be representin!

Oh the chaos that would follow.
  • If Jar Jar is included, he doesn't need to aim to kill his enemies. Just clumsily move & tripping around with a blaster at his feet would terrorize his foes.

He will have a unique Star Card - Clumsy Luck when activated all shots at him will miss 90% of the time as he dance & fumble around in the battlefield. And an invincibility Star Card - Mesa Surrender where no enemy could shoot him.

Haha...
  • Oh no. This thread has been infected by the Jar Jar virus! *scraps idea*
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    Ezio wrote: »
    Still think they should add Vuvrians as skins or Prune Face as a hero.
    We all want Prune Face. Well, by we all I mean just me.

What am I? Chopped liver?
  • Tyjames wrote: »
    Arockstar2 wrote: »

Read his life story. I feel like shedding a tear.

I read it all...