criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Suggestion: When a player becomes Lando Calrissian, his partner should be able to spawn as Lobot.

You know that's an awesome idea. Come on. Who wouldn't want that?

Replies

• Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    I'am all for that, but they would have to make another "Hero" , Lobot, no?
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • How about as hero bodyguards?
  • That would be cool - like the honour guards system. He could have an enhanced radar that showed players running scout and stuff as he's connected to the city's computer.

Nice idea - Dengar would need an equivalent to balance it out though :neutral:
  • Give him some random creature from the cantina scene lol
  • @GRDNANGL172 Ponda Baba perhaps? Abilities: 1) Doesn't like Luke 2)Arm falls off :lol:
  • I was thinking of Lobot as something on the level of a hero bodyguard equipped with scan pulse and not rocket launcher type weapons like the other hero bodyguards have... Maybe a scout pistol, and something like a disruptor rifle.

You wouldn't necessarily need to give Dengar an equivalent spawn partner if Lando is weaker than Dengar on his own.
  • Give him some random creature from the cantina scene lol

There you go... I like it. If you have to give Dengar an equivalent partner, give him the wolfman that was in the original version of the cantina scene... I still don't think he would necessarily need a partner though.

• That would be cool and unique!

Could give Lando a running scan pulse if they are playing close to each other. There's so many little ways to implement teamwork, but nope!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • You know that's an awesome idea. Come on. Who wouldn't want that?

I'd buy that for a dollar.
    PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P (Note: blank requests get deleted)

Nice to see that someone noticed the movie reference.
    PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P (Note: blank requests get deleted)
  • There you go EA/DICE... Sure it's a small sample size, but from what I can see, 100% of fans would want this. You even have fans saying "I'll buy that for a dollar". If they have 14 roommates at 100% fan wantitude, that's one more DLC pack sold!!! Assuming they're all Star Wars fans, of course. And come on... Let's be real here. Who isn't a Star Wars fan?

All jokes aside though, it's a solid idea. You should consider it.
  • I need more fan wantitude in this post.
  • +1 sounds good to me. That Labot dude always seemed shifty to me.
  • +1 ya sold me.
  • Lobot resistance is futile
  • If Lobot is not in the DLC, they've really missed out on a great opportunity. He's a very small part of the cloud city scenes, but without him there it will feel as if something is missing.

But with that said, I have faith in DICE, I'm betting they find a way to put him in the game.
  • Haha, I like it! +1 from me
    Make it so (wrong universe!)
  • My favourite Reddit suggestion was "Most female and some male troopers will find themselves unable to land any shots when within 20m of Lando."
  • I like this idea but would dengar have? He should have the general who said "we don't need these scum bounty hunters to help us" I think that's what he said but that would be lit
  • Noahsalami wrote: »
    I like this idea but would dengar have? He should have the general who said "we don't need these scum bounty hunters to help us" I think that's what he said but that would be lit

Well like I said earlier, Dengar wouldn't necessarily need a partner if Lando is weaker than him on his own. But if they absolutely need to give Dengar a partner, they could just give him some ugnaughts, any alien from the cantina, or even Bib Fortuna. Plenty of choices, but I still don't think he needs a partner. If you know any of Dengar's backstory, it's kind of hard picturing Lando holding his own against Dengar without the extremely loyal Lobot by his side.
  • This is still a great idea.