criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hutt contracts shows wrong numbers for Adrenaline Stim upgrade card

Straywalker
1034 posts Member
Reporting Template:
Platform: PS4
Issue: In the Hutt Contracts it says I only have 6 used Adrenaline Stims of the 20 needed for the Adrenaline Stim Upgrade. But I already have done that challenge so this is weird. Today I though I use some 14 of them Stimpack just to even scores. But the Hutt Contract didn`t register any used Stimpack - and I used over 20.
Can you reproduce this issue 100% of the time: Yes
Details on how to reproduce the issue: I check the Hutt Contracts in game.
Screenshots or Private video links: Upon request
Playstation 4 fun :p Proud member of the 3PO community

Replies

• Having the same problem on PC. I have used well over 20 adrenaline STIMs and I still only show as having used 4.
  • Have the same problem on PS4 with Hostel Negotiations II - but with the Cooling Cell. I've been stuck on 19/20 for weeks, despite using many cells. Frustrating.
  • Desktopshortcut
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Have the same problem on PS4 with Hostel Negotiations II - but with the Cooling Cell. I've been stuck on 19/20 for weeks, despite using many cells. Frustrating.

Just checked online and my cooling cells are updated - 20/20! Not sure why PS4 is showing 19/20 ;(
  • JeffTAC4 wrote: »
    Having the same problem on PC. I have used well over 20 adrenaline STIMs and I still only show as having used 4.

G5LroSf.png