criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I posted a bug report about the cart in Extraction getting stuck, any one else had this?

Straywalker
1034 posts Member
Jabba Palace

Happened to me one time before the patch also but that time we got it going again. Today I had two games where it stopped. First game: just before the stairs up to Jabbas trophy room, Second game: it stopped just in front of Jabba sofa in the trophy room. On both occasions the cart was in the hands of the rebels but still wouldn`t move. As Rebel I lost both times when the time eventually ran out.

Has anyone else experienced this pre or post patch 1.07?
Playstation 4 fun :p Proud member of the 3PO community

Replies

• xSha3nx
    340 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Been there 2 times. :( however it was fun to watch my team shooting and bombing our shipping until time ran out.
  • Willy8257
    164 posts Member
    Yea ive had this happen multiple times pre-patch on the sullust pipelines map
  • Kraigbot
    696 posts Member
    Played hundreds and hundreds of matches and have seen it about 3 times. Usually involves stairs or inclines.
  • Getting stuck? Not yet but falling backwards down inclines yes.
    "There is emotion, yet peace, Ignorance yet knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force"