criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hutt Contact Progress Still Stuck-PS4

I have two star cards from the Hutt Contracts that I earned and have, but the progress bar has been stuck on the Hutt menu screen showing they aren't complete when they really are. It's been like this since the Outer Rim launch, and the new May update didn't correct the issue.

Replies

• Halpen4
    385 posts Member
    Me too, its so annoying. Thought all hutt stuff was part of this patch? Are they still working on a fix? Do they think it isn't a bug?
  • I have the same issue but on Xbox. Trying to unlock the Delby v10. I'm averaging 5 kills a game with a targeting riffle but the hut contract only only goes up 1 every other game if that.
  • Thanks, guys. Glad to know it wasn't just me after the May patch, and for Xbox gamers, too. Yeah, it should have been corrected in the latest patch.
  • Still stuck at 43% and 31%. Yep, here too. DICE=complete incompetence in effort.
  • Halpen4
    385 posts Member
    My targeting trooper contract is 100% complete, and weapon unlocked it's just the stats bars aren't all full. The stats bars are showing 3/3 streaks, 13/15 kills and 6/15 headshots.
  • Similar problem here -- I have everything for the Relby rifle Hutt contract completed except the "15 kills with a long range rifle," which is stuck at 8/15 no matter how many people I kill with the impulse canon. PS4, USA, and yes, I can reproduce this problem 100% of the time.
  • Bilgato
    21 posts Member
    Similar problem here -- I have everything for the Relby rifle Hutt contract completed except the "15 kills with a long range rifle," which is stuck at 8/15 no matter how many people I kill with the impulse canon. PS4, USA, and yes, I can reproduce this problem 100% of the time.

I'm having trouble with my kills not being counted on the Relby contract too, I'm stuck at 3 for the long range and have well over 15 kills since I started the contract.
    *PC player in west US.