criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Baby Ewoks.

Those things are so freaking cute!

So why can't we shoot them in this game?

That's all I want.

Replies

• SAmulticore
    3321 posts Member
    You've got problems.
  • You've got problems.

Or... Maybe I have solutions... Depends on how you look at it.
  • SAmulticore
    3321 posts Member
    You've got problems.

Or... Maybe I have solutions... Depends on how you look at it.

I'm convinced, sign me up.

#ewokslaughtermatters Dice pls
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    Well that didn't take much.
  • SAmulticore
    3321 posts Member
    That hashtag could read 'Ewok Slaughter' or 'Ewoks Laughter'. It swings between adorable and chilling.
  • It's my overwhelming charisma and convincitude. Just call it Jedi mind tricks here so Star Wars fans understand.
  • That hashtag could read 'Ewok Slaughter' or 'Ewoks Laughter'. It swings between adorable and chilling.

I like it! I almost love it, but I'm afraid that might lead to alimony payments.
  • SAmulticore
    3321 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure this is where we start a 'movement' and create a Twitter account.

You can't ignore us forever devs, we the voice of the people have spoken, and the people want to murder an Ewok. I personally guarantee that this movement will be at least 3 times more entertaining and 1.2 times more successful than that other guy with the hashtags.
  • I'm pretty sure this is where we start a 'movement' and create a Twitter account.

You can't ignore us forever devs, we the voice of the people have spoken, and the people want to murder an Ewok. I personally guarantee that this movement will be at least 3 times more entertaining and 1.2 times more successful than that other guy with the hashtags.

Those are exact figures obtained through rigorous scientific testing. Just to clarify, though, it has to be a baby Ewok. I want to murder a baby Ewok.

• And before someone comes on to ask some kind of crazy question like "Why?", I pose this question to you: "Why not?"
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    200_s.gif

HueHueHue
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • SigFreudsCigar
    757 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    [SNIP]

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • LANCE_NO_PANTS
    174 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Can you please clarify? I am unsure whether your mind exploded after you put it down, or if putting it down prevented your mind from exploding.
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • MrMelkor
    72 posts Member
    Killing innocent furry things is wrong. Unless they're tasty.

Now I can't help wondering.....