criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Any thoughts on the new battlefield that dice ea had revealed?

LxTC_HQ
603 posts Member
I think its awesome but why world war 1?
But other than that I think they are gonna be more focused on working on this project and less focus on battlefront

wvpluzpdkre9.gif

Replies

• Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Their team is already seriously split. They have people working on Battlefront, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Battlefield, and we don't even know about sequels or New IP's.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Tyjames
    807 posts Member
    Now I see where they used the money made from this game.
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    World War 1 is great. It's about time someone had the guts to go back even further in time and take a different route from the other FPS titles that are coming soon. I have high hopes for Battlefield 1.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • DOWNWARDZ
    1067 posts Member
    I think it is a brilliant move.

WWI was a nasty nasty war...as such the game play is going to be brutal.

Wonder if the horses and sabers will be playable in MP.
  • DOWNWARDZ wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing. Also they showed a bi-plane side gunner, will that played by two players or will one be a bot? I mean, the Battlefront trailer showed things that were never in the game. Either way I'm very excited for it.
  • DOWNWARDZ
    1067 posts Member
    DOWNWARDZ wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing. Also they showed a bi-plane side gunner, will that played by two players or will one be a bot? I mean, the Battlefront trailer showed things that were never in the game. Either way I'm very excited for it.

I sure hope they include multi-position vehicles/aircraft. In respect to Battlefront...if they ever introduce flyable Y-wing's in the future...they need to allow a partner to control the turret position.
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    My inner history buff is going to geek out if I can play as the Red Baron. October can't come soon enough :smiley:
    - tankertoad
  • DOWNWARDZ
    1067 posts Member
    Quizolio wrote: »
    My inner history buff is going to geek out if I can play as the Red Baron. October can't come soon enough :smiley:

I wants to zap some zeppelins. :wink:
  • Bignuts1
    190 posts Member
    Spells the end of Battlefront in October.
    The servers will be drier than a nuns quiff
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    Bignuts1 wrote: »
    Spells the end of Battlefront in October.
    The servers will be drier than a nuns quiff

The servers for a lot of games are in trouble when Battlefield 1 releases. The setting alone is going to attract a LOT of people.
    - tankertoad
  • You know what else was in October? The Red October (as in the Russian revolution, when the Tsar and his family were killed).
  • DOWNWARDZ wrote: »

I imagine that it's probably going to work like the attach helicopter pilot/gunner set up. Unless it was just something from single player.
    I just farted.
  • LxTC_HQ
    603 posts Member
    October is the release or beta?

wvpluzpdkre9.gif