criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

This is the greatest game ever

Gobroncos85
12 posts Member
edited May 2016
The greatest
Post edited by Gobroncos85 on

Replies

• Mord-Vi
    907 posts Member
    inb4 lock for offtopic
    --i7-5960X OC @ 4.4 Ghz--G.SKILL DDR4 16GB--SLI EVGA ACX 2.0 FTW GTX970--
  • Mord-Vi wrote: »
    inb4 lock for offtopic

General discussion is off-topic? Interesting.
  • tommytom64
    1091 posts Member
    Mord-Vi wrote: »
    inb4 lock for offtopic

Yes. The description of this forum is:
    Join the conversation and discuss Star Wars Battlefront

I can't really tell if this topic is supposed to be more about Star Wars Battlefront, Uncharted 4, or Battlefield 1. Here's the off-topic forum though.
  • K9K9K9
    327 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Look like someone's crying cause they're not good at a simple video game.
  • tommytom64 wrote: »
    Mord-Vi wrote: »
    inb4 lock for offtopic

Yes. The description of this forum is:
    Join the conversation and discuss Star Wars Battlefront

I can't really tell if this topic is supposed to be more about Star Wars Battlefront, Uncharted 4, or Battlefield 1. Here's the off-topic forum though.

The entire post is about star wars with a direct reference that I can't wait to put the game away and have something else to play. Nice try though!

• Gobroncos85
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    K9K9K9 wrote: »
    Look like someone's crying cause they're not good at a simple video game.

Yup, that's it. The 1000's of complaints about the gameplay are also unwarranted crying as well.
  • Vindictum
    567 posts Member
    but here we are, in off-topic. Nice try though?

SW_Sig_zpsjlznlipn.png
  • bhalienux
    838 posts Member
    I can't wait for my pre-order of UC4 to arrive. I haven't played any other games besides Battlefront for awhile, and I admit I'll miss playing it while I'm playing UC4 (because that's what I'll spend all of my gaming time on). Not sure if I'll come back to Battlefront or start playing UC4 multiplayer once I'm done with the campaign.
  • bhalienux wrote: »
    I can't wait for my pre-order of UC4 to arrive. I haven't played any other games besides Battlefront for awhile, and I admit I'll miss playing it while I'm playing UC4 (because that's what I'll spend all of my gaming time on). Not sure if I'll come back to Battlefront or start playing UC4 multiplayer once I'm done with the campaign.

Same here. I love battlefront but the extremely unbalanced gameplay hasn't gotten me annoyed. I'm going to dive into multiplayer for awhile
    On UC4. It's a ton of fun.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    -1 Hue

This is the greatest scam ever.
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    -1 Hue

I think that one goes with Aliens: Colonial Marines.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    -1 Hue

Meh. I edited it later on so people would stop commenting and I wouldn't get warned, again. I've officially been warned 3 times for my use of "profanity." Women's cleansing items and the slightly less friendly version of darn are very very very off limits. I've learned my lesson though, I assume tampons are confirmed profanity as well.
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    -1 Hue

I think that one goes with Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Don't even say that game's name. I was one of many who got third degree burns from that game.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad

Same here. I generally only focus on one new game at a time but I'm a big UC fan and want to hit this on day 1. I may alternate days between UC and SWBF.

I preordered it the day before it came out. Ive been playing all day, Its amazing and I never want the story to end......
  • bhalienux
    838 posts Member
    bhalienux wrote: »

I preordered it the day before it came out. Ive been playing all day, Its amazing and I never want the story to end......

I'm also currently reading the Uncharted novel, which is called "The Fourth Labyrinth", and it's excellent. If you like Uncharted, it's absolutely worth reading.
    bhalienux wrote: »

I'm also currently reading the Uncharted novel, which is called "The Fourth Labyrinth", and it's excellent. If you like Uncharted, it's absolutely worth reading.

thanks for the info. Ill check it out