criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

I came up with the most bizarre question ever

Flambunctious
17 posts Member
edited May 2016
OK, so I've been watching Man vs. Wild and there were two episodes that caught me attention.

In one episode, Bear Grylls hydrates himself by drinking his own urine. In another episode, he hydrates himself by inserting seawater into his butthole via with a small tube.

So, I have been wondering: can I combine these two techniques into one? Like, if I'm in a survival situation with someone else, and the other person is dehydrated, can I hydrate them by shoving my wiener into their butthole and urinating into them?

I asked this on a survival forum but the post got deleted for some reason. I hope someone can answer my question. This seems like a place where someone would know the answer to this question.
( ͡- ͜ʖ ͡-)
我不喜欢沙

Replies

• dada_shift
    1730 posts Member
    :# :s

Haha?

• Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    Well then. That's a legit question. That never crossed my mind and usually I think of all the crazy stuff.

The point of MvW and Bear showing those things is because regardless of its off putting nature, it's a survival situation and it works. For them to delete it is quite counter intuitive and ironic considering the type of forum it was.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • Quick sand is not that big of a problem.
  • mastery0ta
    6507 posts Member
    Sun's going down, better drink my own *****. Can't melt snow, better drink my own *****. I think he just genuinely enjoys it. It's not about survival, it's about doing what you want.