criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Seeking friends for all game types

coupe
23 posts Member
edited May 2016
If you are the type of person who goes into a Walker Assault game with at least one of your hands filled with ion grenade, ion shot, and ion torpedo then we will get along just fine.

I'm looking for a partner or squad who is on West Coast time - I am from Seattle.

I play a few times a week but when I do play it's usually for extended periods of time. This is the only game I play so if that is the same case for you then this is a good fit.

I am rank 59 with all star cards, traits and blasters. I also have Outer Rim so if you are a Season Pass-er that is double thumbs up.

If you want to know my stats you can check out my profile - I earned them by myself w/o a solid partner or team. When I play it's for fun and I have the most fun when I win. I found it's helpful to have a good team in order to be successful and essentially having folks to talk with is a huge advantage.

I play pretty much all game types (not much a fan of Hero Hunt or Fighter Squadron though.)

Like I said, I play to win (out of fun of course) and right now that's usually about 50% of the time. That's why I'm here - because two people playing together who are playing to win should kick that stats up a bit and then we can both reap the benefits of having successful matches.

So anyway, if you are down for competitive play then please hit me up :) hopefully we will run up against some tough opponents and keep improving our skills and strategies.

Replies

• Feel free to add me, gamer tag is the same as my forum name. Im on the east coast but when im on i play for a long time.
  • Zedrux
    401 posts Member
    GT: Zedrux
    Timezone: EST
    Kills: 25.7k
    Score: 9.3 mil
    KDR: 2.34
    I don't have the season pass or Outer Rim DLC sadly but I do play the objective and pubstomp almost every game with 40-110 kills.
  • Heey! If you'd like, I wouldn't mind playing with you. c:
    Rank 55, really only play Battlefront too + one other game.
    I do have the Outer Rim DLC + play all game modes tbh.
    I'm on MTN time, so only a little bit off from yourself.
    One thing though, is that I don't really like using a mic + it's not really something I like to use?
    It's not like I don't use a mic at all though + but you and I seem to have the same idea- wanting to win.
    My hands are more medic-based, and I've gotten a lot of practice using them. I'm a girl, but that shouldn't really affect anything lmao. In the end I'm really just looking for a partner to play w/ and really tries to win!!

IF you want to add me my GT is:
    tatorrrtot

• coupe
    23 posts Member
    adding all!
  • CyrusIsMyIdol17
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm rank 60, I have the DLC, I always play for the win no matter what. Feel free to add me. Also I have a mic

GT : CyrusIsMyIdol17
  • I'm rank 46. add me. gamer tag is adrastea09
  • AbbeLincoln420
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Gamer tag=Abbe Lincoln
    Spelt just like that and if enyone else want to add me that's cool I'm always looking to get a party toget her for a full game of HEROS vs VILLINS
    I have ALL Wepons and Star cards RANKED 60
    I Have the SEASON PASS as well.
    I have a Mic and live in GRAHAM WA
  • I'm rank 56 feel free to add me although I'm east coast my gamer tag is noahsalmi
  • Zach
    549 posts Member
    longzachattack
    I like how you think, but I'm on the east coast. Still would like to play sometime
  • coupe
    23 posts Member
    adding all
  • Gt same look me up!
  • Iank631
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    add me please, always looking to partner up or play as group. "iank631" Im on the east coast
  • Coupe, Are you still adding friends to your list?
    I play Battlefront exclusively and like to play the objective toward a win, but find it frustrating when I can't coordinate with the team.

Rank 63. Season pass holder. Mic option available. EST.
  • GT: Insomnium Rex ET NJ
  • Seems like our playing styles are the same. I'll join forces with you. Look me up, IcyRedBeard14
  • CallMeDeee
    1663 posts Member
    Gt: Callmedeee

Always play the obj.