criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Starwars Battlefront 2 (2017) or Next Fiscal Year (2018)

JEDI_RUFF
610 posts Member
edited May 2016
I don't know if it'll be physical copy release or expanded content to the current based game but still not 100% confirmed if they meant next year as in 2017 or next fiscal year (which starts 2018)
blood_moon_by_ctreuse109-d8dnr8j.png
Post edited by JEDI_RUFF on

Replies

• wheres your proof with ea's mark of approval?
  • JEDI_RUFF
    610 posts Member
    edited May 2016

how do i upload pictures?
  • you just uploaded a picture in you original post? Now I grow tired of asking, where is the proof from EA?
  • NinjaWizard77
    260 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    use the attatch Image/File feature on the "Reply" bar and add the pictures URL
  • Kevin11
    96 posts Member
    Yup I just saw that aswell. Although they hint towards it being new trilogy I think they should wait until all the movies are released so that they can really use the locations, guns, and characters to their full potential. Prequel battlefront with a ton of jedi's would be amazing until all of the movies are out. Imagine general grievous messing things up on the battlefront
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Please Clone Wars PLEASE CLONE WARS
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • OX1sIcQ.jpg
    you just uploaded a picture in you original post? Now I grow tired of asking, where is the proof from EA?

OX1sIcQ.jpg
  • use the attatch Image/File feature on the "Reply" bar and add the pictures URL

cool! thanks dude I had to switch browsers
  • @SybiotexSpidey so... you happy now or?
  • Kevin11 wrote: »
    Yup I just saw that aswell. Although they hint towards it being new trilogy I think they should wait until all the movies are released so that they can really use the locations, guns, and characters to their full potential. Prequel battlefront with a ton of jedi's would be amazing until all of the movies are out. Imagine general grievous messing things up on the battlefront

see! we've also got another witness I am not alone ☺️
  • if it's a physical copy and expanded downloadable content which is inserted into the current game then my worse fears have been realized.

I can't believe I spent $120 on a ***** beta :(
  • SybiotexSpidey
    136 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    @SybiotexSpidey so... you happy now or?

Im never truly happy until I the game comes out after all they can cancel that plan anytime in the future
  • if it's a physical copy and expanded downloadable content which is inserted into the current game then my worse fears have been realized.

i totally wish it doesn't end up being another physical copy it seriously all should just expand the current based game... knowing that they made battlefront a bit unique in a way and it seems like that's how they Wana do it then by all means... why not expand the current based game instead of looking like COD with a physical copy every year etc etc nothing wrong with being different BUT in a good way
  • @SybiotexSpidey so... you happy now or?

Im never truly happy until I the game comes out after all they can cancel that plan anytime in the future

that's all goods man your feelings are your own I guess... BUT for now that's what's been said bout the game
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    **** EA
  • JEDI_RUFF wrote: »
    if it's a physical copy and expanded downloadable content which is inserted into the current game then my worse fears have been realized.

i totally wish it doesn't end up being another physical copy it seriously all should just expand the current based game... knowing that they made battlefront a bit unique in a way and it seems like that's how they Wana do it then by all means... why not expand the current based game instead of looking like COD with a physical copy every year etc etc nothing wrong with being different BUT in a good way

The thing is with the minimal content in the game, it actually look like it would be a game that would be built on over time. I truly wish that the sequels are intergratable with this game, I don't care if I even have to pay but if it just turns out that I just bought this game for the beta testing and the real game comes out in another physical disc then I will be truly ***** off.

I should have never put my faith in DICE.
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    **** EA

For now, I also agree, ***** EA and ***** DICE.
  • still not 100% confirmed if they meant next year as in 2017 or next fiscal year (which starts 2018)
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Well based on what is said there, it looks like we won't be seeing Clone Wars.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Well based on what is said there, it looks like we won't be seeing Clone Wars.

Guess I'm skipping next year then. No malice, I'm just not as interested now. Come get me when they do the Clone Wars era, and then I'll hop right on that.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Well based on what is said there, it looks like we won't be seeing Clone Wars.

Guess I'm skipping next year then. No malice, I'm just not as interested now. Come get me when they do the Clone Wars era, and then I'll hop right on that.

+1 Hue
    Unfortunately I would buy clone wars battlefront.

But definitely not TFA/new trilogy
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    I so highly doubt the next Star Wars games that DICE/EA make will sell as well as this one, 14 million ? Never happening again after what they pulled of.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • If they aren't doing clone wars then that's bull *****, there's so much material from the Clone Wars era and hardly any currently for the Sequel era. We only know the basics of the Resistence vs First Order conflict, where as soldier types (for both sides, weaponry (including vehicles) and battles that took place were explored a lot more for the Clone Wars. I'll have to watch this space but right now I'm deeply disappointed in EA/DICE, a feeling that is all too familiar
    The force will be with you. Always.
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    Definitely going to sit back and wait when the next Battlefront comes. This first Battlefront was a fluke in terms of how long I played it.

To throw in my two cents, not doing Clone Wars for the next game is a huge mistake. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, has been pushing for Clone Wars content. Not going with said content is going to turn off a lot of people. Battlefront 2 hasn't even come out yet, and they've already made a massive misstep.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • mastery0ta
    6562 posts Member
    Quizolio wrote: »
    Definitely going to sit back and wait when the next Battlefront comes. This first Battlefront was a fluke in terms of how long I played it.

To throw in my two cents, not doing Clone Wars for the next game is a huge mistake. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, has been pushing for Clone Wars content. Not going with said content is going to turn off a lot of people. Battlefront 2 hasn't even come out yet, and they've already made a massive misstep.

You are correct. EA is the hellen keller of publishers.
  • shaundobson
    1899 posts Member
    I would buy a Clone Wars Battlefront straight away.

I have no excitement whatsoever for a new trilogy battlefront, sounds too boring.
  • Quizolio wrote: »

Definitely. I am not purchasing anything at all until after release when I see that DICE has actually given us the game we want. They got me last year with the Jakku hype but it's not happening this time. This Battlefront has pretty much ruin the chance of me ever pre-ordering a EA game along with purchasing their season pass.
  • I made a petition about just this thing.
    To have Star Wars Battlefront 2 feature the Prequel Era: https://www.change.org/p/ea-make-star-wars-battlefront-2-include-the-prequel-era

"“Next year we’ll see Star Wars Battlefront back with bigger and better worlds, because we now have the new movies to work off [and] not just the historical movies that we used before.”"
    I think it would be ridiculous to just feature the Sequel Trilogy in BF2.
  • Bfront 2 will most likely release near the end of 2017 around the time episode 8 is released to ride the hype train.
    Makes sense to me anyway.