criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Star Wars Battlefront 2 to include Clone Wars

So as many probably already know, Star Wars Battlefront 2 will feature content from new movies.

“Next year we’ll see Star Wars Battlefront back with bigger and better worlds, because we now have the new movies to work off [and] not just the historical movies that we used before.”

The problem with this is that the Sequel Trilogy is not even finished yet. So there could possibly not be enough material to feature all these "bigger and better worlds".

So what I have done is create a petition to have Star Wars Battlefront 2 to actually include the Prequel Era/Clone Wars.
I won't clog this OP with my opinions about it so read it over at the petition:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-make-star-wars-battlefront-2-include-the-prequel-era

So if Clone Wars/PT Era is something you want Dice to include in Star Wars Battlefront 2, please sign this. o:)

Replies

• Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    +infinite Hues, perfect petition thank you again.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • JayZack
    122 posts Member
    You got my hues! Lets go
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    + 1 million HueHueHueHues
    Goodluck bud
  • Thanks for the huehuehues, share this stuff so others can be in on the hues
  • + All the HueHueHueHueHueHues.

The Clone Wars needs to be done before the Sequel Era, just to give them time to flesh out the era.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    I'm all for this, but I'm sure this thread will be shut down due to their policy for no petitions.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Eirikur
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm all for this, but I'm sure this thread will be shut down due to their policy for no petitions.

Oh snap, I didn't know about that.