criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Ideas On What This and or The Next Battlefront Needs.

First of all, We should get in depth customization of weapons. Not as crazy as for say, Blacklight retribution, but something where you can change scopes and grips. Maybe no muzzle attachments or skins or tags, But grips, sights, and stocks. In starwars we can see characters with variations of the same gun, so we should include them. Or even just presets of the same gun that are slightly different (Ex. Dl-44 iron sights)

Single Player Content. Im not asking for a campaign, but at least instant action. Split screen instant action would bring A LOT of old fans back. There isnt much else to say, I mean, id be fine with a campaign, I just woulndt play it. Same with battlefield, Ive been playing multiplayer for a year now and still havent beaten the campaign.

More Planets. Self explanatory.

Space Battles. Obviously, this should be #1 priority. Its a space game, thus we need space battles. If CoD does it, I know you guys can. The space battles could be much improved from pandemics version also, I would like to see the Devs take on it.

More Base Heroes. If the sequel is Sequel orientated, Give us at least 8 base characters. Besides the obvious six, maybe include Han and chewie, the bad guys would be harder to add all 4, I can only think of about 3. Im sure you all have ideas.

Ground to air combat, with no tokens.

Squads. 4 man squads and rewards for helping them would make the game much better. Also include communication. I would like a battlefield squad set up.

Well, my break is over and Im not done typing, but what are your ideas for this and or the sequel game?

Replies

• I mentioned this is another post ... I'd love to see the ability to import the maps, troops, ships, and heroes from the current Battlefront and have a "sandbox" mode in Battlefront II where canon is thrown out the window and you just fight on all maps using any characters. Battlefront will die once II is released & Id hate to see all of that amazing art rot when it could be put to use in the latest release of the game.
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Offline of some kind, or iconic heroes, or to not release DLC ever 5 months.
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    99% reduction in whiners and sore losers
  • I mentioned this is another post ... I'd love to see the ability to import the maps, troops, ships, and heroes from the current Battlefront and have a "sandbox" mode in Battlefront II where canon is thrown out the window and you just fight on all maps using any characters. Battlefront will die once II is released & Id hate to see all of that amazing art rot when it could be put to use in the latest release of the game.

100% is my idea. Import all the content of the old game to the new one or vice versa. In addition to all the obvious criticisms that should have been in a Battlefront game.
  • mastery0ta
    6529 posts Member
    A new publisher and developer? Huehuehue ;)