criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Star Wars Battlefront II 2017 speculations

I think this game will be very different to this one. I believe that when you go onto the home menu of the game, you will be asked if you want to play in the Original Trilogy (mostly transferred content from Battlefront I), the Prequel Trilogy and the Sequel Trilogy. All the game modes, weapons and star cards will be the same, however the maps and heroes specific to their era will all be different depending on which era you choose to fight in. Having the 3 eras in there would satisfy all fans by not only providing them with unique and different experiences that makes up for the lack of content in Battlefront I, but also would please both people that want Force Awakens, Episode 8 content and people who want Clone Wars content. The game would also include more single player including a campaign mode and more multiplayer game modes.
ORIGINAL TRILOGY HEROES AND VILLAINS (most abilities identical to first game however some improvements made):
- Luke Skywalker
- Princess Leia
- Han Solo
- Nien Nunb
- Lando Calrissian
- Chewbacca
- Admiral Ackbar
- Darth Vader
- Emperor Palpatine
- Boba Fett
- Greedo
- Dengar
- Bossk
- Grand Moff Tarkin
PREQUEL TRILOGY HEROES AND VILLAINS:
- Anakin Skywalker
- Obi Wan Kenobi
- Padme
- Yoda
- Mace Windu
- Commander Cody
- Captain Rex
- Darth Maul
- General Grevious
- Count Dooku
- Asajj Ventress
- Nute Gunray
- Jango Fett
- Zam Wessel
SEQUEL TRILOGY HEROES AND VILLAINS (bear with me on this one as at this point in time we've only had one movie so I'm only really including the ones we know!):
- Rey
- Finn
- Poe Dameron
- Maz Kanata
- Kylo Ren
- Captain Phasma
- General Hux
- Supreme Leader Snoke
- Maybe some new Episode VIII characters such as Kelly Marie Tran, Laura Dern, Benicio Del Toro, etc.

Replies

• CJS145
    1074 posts Member
    That would be an amazing game but i doubt that will happen it's too good. i'm hoping we get prequel content for BF2 since the content for the new films is not complete and u have more content to work from the prequels :)
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • Absolutely not. You leave Ahsoka Tano out again, I'll pray you get hit by a truck. The only thing that NEEDS to be in swbf2 is AHSOKA TANO
  • [Deleted User]
    3906 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Absolutely not. You leave Ahsoka Tano out again, I'll pray you get hit by a truck. The only thing that NEEDS to be in swbf2 is AHSOKA TANO

Ashoka Tano has 0 involvement with the prequel movies.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Absolutely not. You leave Ahsoka Tano out again, I'll pray you get hit by a truck. The only thing that NEEDS to be in swbf2 is AHSOKA TANO

+ 1 Hue
    You cant have clone wars without Ashoka and Ventress
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member

I agree, I was thinking the same.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Massman
    83 posts Member
    Guys, it's just gonna be Force Awakens stuff and episode 8 stuff, No Prequels or original trilogy. No way they would release a game with that much content, they already did OT and even said BFII will feature new movie content
  • CJS145
    1074 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Massman wrote: »
    Guys, it's just gonna be Force Awakens stuff and episode 8 stuff, No Prequels or original trilogy. No way they would release a game with that much content, they already did OT and even said BFII will feature new movie content

New movie content could mean anything such as films we havent already done like OT or it could mean the new films but i doubt it because they really should wait until all the New films release then release a battlefront with content from episode 7-9. they have more content to put in their game from the prequels not much from just episode 7 and 8
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • mastery0ta
    6507 posts Member
    #neverpreorderagain
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    #neverpreorderagain

+1 hue
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    #neverpreorderagain

I will... sadly
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    No matter what way Dice will take for the next Battlefront, but I am sure they will find new ways to disappoint :)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• mastery0ta
    6507 posts Member
    This is correct. They are riding the gravy train with biscuit wheels. Goodbye sweet Prince
  • Strogg1980
    2574 posts Member
    CJS145 wrote: »
    Massman wrote: »

New movie content could mean anything such as films we havent already done like OT or it could mean the new films but i doubt it because they really should wait until all the New films release then release a battlefront with content from episode 7-9. they have more content to put in their game from the prequels not much from just episode 7 and 8

New films can only be interpreted one way- the new films. New=/= a decade old trilogy. Better to get out of denial now so your not disappointed when they say its not gonna be clone wars next game
  • peck71
    160 posts Member
    A game like Battlefront shouldn't be tied down with limited content. Battlefront is about big epic battles, with all sorts of vehicles, heroes, and big open maps. So why can't Luke battle Dart Maul? They can say stay true to canon all they want, but Greedo never killed Leia on hoth now did he. That's a cop out ***** lame excuse. This game would be all the better with all kinds of heroes, and maybe NPC like jawas, rancor, sand people, ewoks, who could all attack and kill players. But Disney, EA, and Dice are all too greedy for that. Why do that when you can pump out a game every 2 years with limited content. This games last DLC won't be out too long before the next game hits the shelves. I play on P.C. and this game is dying fast, and without instant action, it won't be worth playing soon. So i won't buy their next game, unless i get instant action for every game mode on this title. :(