criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Star Wars Episode 8 MAJOR leaks (SPOILER WARNING, DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING RUINED)

Replies

• Guess no one wants it ruined. Smart. This doesnt blow the story, but tells about a fight
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    lol

....OR while shooting some sequences in the Ireland set, there is some re-writing or development that has been scheduled that involves these 3 actors (and likely even more who didn't catch the paparazzi's eye) regardless of what is being shot on that set and none of this speculation is even remotely true

Completly misleading click bait title, there is not a single leak here, just someone's imagination running wild based on nothing more than mundane film production activity
  • Zephkiel
    1790 posts Member
    Not a fan of theory videos, I hate listening to people drone on at talking speed instead of letting me absorb at my own pace.
    Summary?
  • Possible SPOILERS

I warned you guys Possible/Probable SPOILERS

I Warned you again with a capital W

I predict in the next movie that Luke Skywalker and Rey will have light sabers. I also think that Kylo Ren will have a light saber. There will be some kind of light saber battle..... probably. Chewbacca is a Wookie. Something big will probably happen. That part will be the climax of the film guaranteed. Then I think something surprising will happen that may catch us off guard. Probably will have something to do with Rey and her Parents perhaps.

"To be honest it would be awesome if there was nothing special about Rey's past. It would be awesome if she was just a really skilled Jedi orphan kid who happened to grow up similar to Anikan and Luke."

The silver chick Stormtrooper will do something but it won't be cool. It really won't be cool at all. Poe is going to fly an x-wing in a battle that will probably be part of the Climax I refereed to 109 words ago. Lando is Finn's father. It will be part of a long short story about when Lando made a deal with the Empire. Never mind that would have been way too long ago unless of course Finn ages extremely well. Finn becomes a Nerf Hearder at the end.

Han Solo is still dead.

• Possible SPOILERS

I predict in the next movie that Luke Skywalker and Rey will have light sabers. I also think that Kylo Ren will have a light saber. There will be some kind of light saber battle..... probably. Chewbacca is a Wookie. Something big will probably happen. That part will be the climax of the film guaranteed. Then I think something surprising will happen that may catch us off guard. Probably will have something to do with Rey and her Parents perhaps.

"To be honest it would be awesome if there was nothing special about Rey's past. It would be awesome if she was just a really skilled Jedi orphan kid who happened to grow up similar to Anikan and Luke."

The silver chick Stormtrooper will do something but it won't be cool. It really won't be cool at all. Poe is going to fly an x-wing in a battle that will probably be part of the Climax I refereed to 109 words ago. Lando is Finn's father. It will be part of a long short story about when Lando made a deal with the Empire. Never mind that would have been way too long ago unless of course Finn ages extremely well. Finn becomes a Nerf Hearder at the end.

Han Solo is still dead.

Lol.
  • handcuff wrote: »
    lol

....OR while shooting some sequences in the Ireland set, there is some re-writing or development that has been scheduled that involves these 3 actors (and likely even more who didn't catch the paparazzi's eye) regardless of what is being shot on that set and none of this speculation is even remotely true

Completly misleading click bait title, there is not a single leak here, just someone's imagination running wild based on nothing more than mundane film production activity

Sorry about that. I didnt want to get yelled at from people calling it spoilers. More like (Possible spoilers)
  • DOWNWARDZ
    1067 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Possible SPOILERS

Han Solo is still dead.

You left out the part about the continued pattern of The First Order facility terminals found destroyed by an unidentified energy based weapon. Due to the recent desruction of starkiller base by the resistance, this continual and extensive amount of uneccessary damage negatively impacts The First Orders annual budgeting and requisitions. This rash of destruction prompts General Hux to order an internal fraud, waste and abuse investigation to ascertain the culprit. Initial findings of the inspection team and interrorgation sessions indicate that stormtroopers with suspected knowledge, are reluctant to share what they know for an apparent fear of retribution. Subsequently, Hux finally confronts Kylo because he is the only one that owns a weapon capable of doing that type of damage.. A terse exchange of words between the two erupts and Hux accuses Kylo and threatens him with a wage garnishment to offset the costs. Kylo becomes angry because he knows that he still has 64 monthly payments left on "that" designer helmet...and a dock in pay would put him in a dire financial situation. In a fit of rage and desperation, he cuts Hux down with his lightsaber.
  • DOWNWARDZ wrote: »
    Possible SPOILERS

Han Solo is still dead.

You left out the part about the continued pattern of The First Order facility terminals found destroyed by an unidentified energy based weapon. Due to the recent desruction of starkiller base by the resistance, this continual and extensive amount of uneccessary damage negatively impacts The First Orders annual budgeting and requisitions. This rash of destruction prompts General Hux to order an internal fraud, waste and abuse investigation to ascertain the culprit. Initial findings of the inspection team and interrorgation sessions indicate that stormtroopers with suspected knowledge, are reluctant to share what they know for an apparent fear of retribution. Subsequently, Hux finally confronts Kylo because he is the only one that owns a weapon capable of doing that type of damage.. A terse exchange of words between the two erupts and Hux accuses Kylo and threatens him with a wage garnishment to offset the costs. Kylo becomes angry because he knows that he still has 64 monthly payments left on "that" designer helmet...and a dock in pay would put him in a dire financial situation. In a fit of rage and desperation, he cuts Hux down with his lightsaber.

I didn't leave that part out. I said Climax. I actually said Climax 2 times and now a total of 4.

Han Solo is still dead. Unfortunately