criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

I just had the weirdest message sent to me.

I went online for a couple of quick games of supremacy. I did alright... 36-11 in the first game, only half played the second game while doing stuff around my house and went 16-9. Nothing special, but by no means bad. My team won both games.

Then I quit after the second game to make some breakfast. As I'm getting up, I get this message from a total stranger:

"Still here? You usually quit as soon as you see my name! Lol!"

This, of course, is accompanied by a screenshot of this guy's stats which show a 7.73 (or something) k/d, and a 54% win percentage (LOL!)

Then, before I can even finish reading the first message, I get another one from him that says:

"Lmfao! Never mind. You already left."

My response?

"I have no idea who you are dude."

Replies

• It's fascinating how otherwise normal people become egomaniacal degenerates once a fps is in their hands. It's like they derive real world accomplishment from killing digital enemies.
  • Krimson
    1454 posts Member
    Looks like you have a stalker
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    It's fascinating how otherwise normal people become egomaniacal degenerates once a fps is in their hands. It's like they derive real world accomplishment from killing digital enemies.

Agreed.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I'm still confused about this. Was this guy mad because his team lost? Was this just an excuse to show off his k/d after his team lost? I don't get it.

Do people really think that they're so awesome that other people actually (a.)remember their name, and (b.)avoid playing them in this game?

Wow. Haha that's just... I mean... Think about it. This guy had a screenshot of his stats all ready to go! :smiley:
  • DarkFlood
    582 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I play mostly cqc and mainly droid run. I see quite a few reoccurring names and there usually better then the average player so I know I'll possibly be in a closer match. Other times I just remember them for being ES +DH-17 spammers running beserker. Larger game modes though it's hard to see reoccurring names.
  • kevlegs1971
    1286 posts Member
    shame and name... lol
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    It was me!

Na not really, just kidding. Pretty random though! Basically wanted to measure 'instruments' by the sounds of him.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I dunno, your name is quite distinctive. I'm wondering why you have no pants and your name is one I would recognize if I saw pop up a couple times.
  • you could reply that you are the lone ranger next time :)
    invalid brain token
  • LANCE_NO_PANTS
    174 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    DarthJ wrote: »
    It was me!

Na not really, just kidding. Pretty random though! Basically wanted to measure 'instruments' by the sounds of him.

Is it customary to whip out my junk then? I mean... I don't wanna make the guy feel bad with my 72% win percentage. Isn't that what the ladies like? Winners? :smiley:
  • I dunno, your name is quite distinctive. I'm wondering why you have no pants and your name is one I would recognize if I saw pop up a couple times.

You are so lying. EVERYONE remembers my name for the simple fact that I'm AWESOME, and I kill everyone at a 1000:1 ratio with that 1 time I died usually being because I was sleeping. I only lose when I want to. I constantly have to find new batches of newbies to play against because no one who plays me ever wants to play me again...

I could have a name that's just a random series of numbers 20 digits long, and everyone would know my name. They would even recognize when a poser with a name one digit off from my name entered the game because they AREN'T me. They just idolize me. :smiley:
  • Joonlar
    1154 posts Member
    keep actin like that 7kd ratio didnt send shivers of dread down your spine
  • classic vehicle camper non objective player ego driven mor0n
  • Joonlar wrote: »

Yep. I'm still shaking. Let me go check my messages so I can pm you his name. We can both shiver at an equal rate.
  • Joonlar wrote: »

Yep. I'm still shaking. Let me go check my messages so I can pm you his name. We can both shiver at an equal rate.

I want to **** myself too!
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Someone post the name!

7kd with 54% win says plenty I guess. I bet that person hates vehicles and heroes.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    HueHueHueHueHueHue
    Pathetic
  • hayhor1
    182 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Someone post the name!

7kd with 54% win says plenty I guess. I bet that person hates vehicles and heroes.

Exactly.
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Lol. This is gold.
    May the force be with you.
  • JamesP
    547 posts Member
    Since getting PS4 I just have messages blocked apart from friends and friend requests, had enough of silly messages on PS3
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Someone post the name!

Definitely not a camper either.
  • people who only have random letters and numbers for names always make me suspicious. leaving aside the possibility they are lazy or show a lack of imagination, to me it says 'i didnt bother making a name because im doing something likely to get me banned anyway, so why bother?'
    invalid brain token
  • +8 Hues
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • tallguy70014
    730 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I like killing guys who think they are the ****-nit. usually throw on a shield and meelee them and theres nothing they can do.