criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Will we get the Ion Neutraliser Hutt contracts this week?

DarthJ
6667 posts Member
Basically, what it says in the title. Will it happen?

So far, the berserker and bacta bomb cards have been released on a bi-weekly basis (bacta bomb coinciding with May 4th), so it would make sense for the ion neutralizer to appear this week. If not, the release schedule is random...
PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Maybe. Berserker kinda just showed up out of nowhere, so anything is possible.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    Wesa have more to reveal soon, oke-dey.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Once it gets released at-st's will officially be useless...
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Once it gets released at-st's will officially be useless...

And possibly strafing starfighters.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • shaundobson
    1899 posts Member

And possibly strafing starfighters.

At least thats one good thing to come out of it.
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    edited May 2016

I wouldnt be so sure. I still see people dropping vehicle turrets indoors at outpost beta, and everyone can already carry ion torpedos but relatively very few do. If half a team equipped ion torpedoes then ATST's would already be "useless", and that clearly is not the case.

What is more likely to happen is that when the card is new a lot of people will use it, and then go back to their pulse cannons, cycler rifles, thermal detonators, etc once the novelty wears off....and gameplay will remain more or less just as it was.....with a handful of players now and again using the new card effectively and the rest opting for less special-purpose cards.
  • Cant wait. This and bacta bomb will be my new loadout. No more at-st or A-wings.
  • handcuff wrote: »

I wouldnt be so sure. I still see people dropping vehicle turrets indoors at outpost beta, and everyone can already carry ion torpedos but relatively very few do. If half a team equipped ion torpedoes then ATST's would already be "useless", and that clearly is not the case.

What is more likely to happen is that when the card is new a lot of people will use it, and then go back to their pulse cannons, cycler rifles, thermal detonators, etc once the novelty wears off....and gameplay will remain more or less just as it was.....with a handful of players now and again using the new card effectively and the rest opting for less special-purpose cards.

I believe it is a power up and not a star card... If it was a star card then you'd be correct but I'm afraid you're mistaken
  • Adtrfan_25 wrote: »
    handcuff wrote: »

I believe it is a power up and not a star card... If it was a star card then you'd be correct but I'm afraid you're mistaken

Its a starcard

Its a starcard

That's silly. Smh
    Adtrfan_25 wrote: »

Its a starcard

That's silly. Smh

I hope it has a long cool down

Its a starcard

That's silly. Smh

"What are you're sources?"
    "Stop assuming things you don't know."
    "EA is too lazy to make it a star card so you should stop defending this poor excuse for a game."
    How you should respond, "Oh, thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Thanks!" :smile:

Its a starcard

That's silly. Smh

"EA is too lazy to make it a star card so you should stop defending this poor excuse for a game."
    How you should respond, "Oh, thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Thanks!" :smile:

Its a starcard

That's silly. Smh

@Adtrfan_25 https://youtube.com/watch?v=f5lmnYm1fHE How you should respond, "Oh, thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Thanks!" :smile:

Its a starcard

That's silly. Smh

I think it's cool down is like 15 seconds.

Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • MikeyFett
    191 posts Member
    One of the unlock requirements in the Hutt Contract is 5 kills with the Ion Torpedo - watch out yet again AT-ST's!
  • CJS145
    1074 posts Member
    MikeyFett wrote: »
    One of the unlock requirements in the Hutt Contract is 5 kills with the Ion Torpedo - watch out yet again AT-ST's!

The AT-STs are doomed when the ion neutralizer comes hopefully the heat will wear off them eventually until then im not going in one for a while
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • I lost my Deluxe content again (DL-44, Ion Grenade), same thing happened during the last update....maybe its already happening....?
    Join the Old Farts Clan on Facebook // Xbox - GT: Coronal Aurora
  • I lost my Deluxe content again (DL-44, Ion Grenade), same thing happened during the last update....maybe its already happening....?

I just posted in the bugs forum about this. I guess I wasn't paying attention the last update, so didn't catch this until now.

Did this happen when the Bacta Bomb contract dropped?
    I'm absolutely *awful* at this game. Just abysmal. My advice is most likely garbage.
  • This Friday is it kaiserday