criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

HvsV Partners

Oreo
736 posts Member
edited May 2016
So I'm looking for players to play Heroes vs Villians with.. Not really "clan" people but just casual players. I'm already in a clan but they don't do much heroes vs villains at all haha. It's my favorite mode! Well I guess I shouldn't say I'm in a clan... More just a community.
Post edited by Oreo on

Replies

• Oreo wrote: »
    So I'm looking for players to play Heroes vs Villians with.. Not really "clan" people but just casual players. I'm already in a clan but they don't do much heroes vs villains at all haha. It's my favorite mode! Well I guess I shouldn't say I'm in a clan... More just a community.
    When do you play? What time zone?
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    Oreo wrote: »
    When do you play? What time zone?

Eastern US time, anytime really.
  • I'm EST also. Feel free to add me if you like. I have been playing more HvV lately
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    Are you on Ps4?
  • Darth_Rebel_93
    167 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Are you on Ps4?

Yes. My PSN is the same name as here

I'm a member of the 41st forum fury battalion. We have a HvV community page also
    Post edited by Darth_Rebel_93 on
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    Are you on Ps4?

Yes. My PSN is the same name as here

I'm a member of the 41st forum fury battalion. We have a HvV community page also

OK I sent you fr
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Psn: Webn8tr
    HueHue
  • Webn8tr_ and Trooper8059 are two of my boyz from the 41st. Oreo if the four of us got together that would be some fun. Enjoyed playin with last night. HueHue
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ and Trooper8059 are two of my boyz from the 41st. Oreo if the four of us got together that would be some fun. Enjoyed playin with last night. HueHue

I'm in lol
  • No! No!
  • Oreo wrote: »

Heroes vs Villans is also one of my favorite gamemode. I hopeaa Bespin has HvV...

Feel Fred to add my PSN: ThErEiSnOnAmE53

#3DaysToBespin
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member

Heroes vs Villans is also one of my favorite gamemode. I hopeaa Bespin has HvV...

Feel Fred to add my PSN: ThErEiSnOnAmE53

#3DaysToBespin

It doesn't :/ I will add you later today.