criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Interesting Question!!!!

So, I was thinking about EA's cryptic ***** way of announcing Battlefront 2, or BattlefrontEA 2 rather, and when they said they would focus on the New Movies. When they said New did the mean Newer than OT, or like 2016 new? So my question for you is, would you rather BattlefrontEA 2 be set in the Force Awakens Era, or the Prequels.

To be honest I would rather Prequels. If you have ever seen The Clone Wars Show, or played Republic Commando, you will know that the Clone Wars is teeming with amazing content. I think if EA/DICE did the Prequels justice, the game could be legendary.

So what do you think? First what do you THINK they meant, and Second, what do you HOPE they meant?

Replies

• umm thats not off topic....
  • Yer hmmmmmmmm Frankie
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Everyone has been wondering the same :p
    We have no proof or confirmation on what they meant :(
    A few other threads have also started voting prequels vs new.

But this is considered off topic =/
    Any thread talking about a game that isn't EA battlefront is "off topic"
    Yea that includes EA battlefront 2
    ***** I know.
  • Dead on dude
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    When battlefront 2 news came out, we had dozens of Battlefront 2 threads in general discussion. I think that's why they started moving it to off-topic.
    That's just my guess.
    But rules are rules :p

Hope we get clone wars @TheBushMaster1
    No clone wars, no money...

But I think they meant ep7&8
    Only speculation, no proof.
  • I'd rather have them change the 4th dlc to "prequel era related" content
  • So sad, but thats money.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    quacks4max wrote: »
    I'd rather have them change the 4th dlc to "prequel era related" content

I would have enjoyed this, but look at this incomplete game.

You think ONE dlc would be enough for clone wars?
    With the way this game was made, clone wars would need it's own EA game.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    So sad, but thats money.

+ 1 Hue
  • The meaning of Hue is Racism
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    The meaning of Hue is Racism

I think your on to something...
    Please elaborate! HueHueHue
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    I want Clone Wars, but it seems most likely that they will make it the sequel trilogy to get extra sales off of the movie hype.

Also it seems Disney wants everyone to forget about the Prequels, I mean why cancel an amazing show like the Clone Wars and replace it with a decent show like Rebels?
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I want Clone Wars, but it seems most likely that they will make it the sequel trilogy to get extra sales off of the movie hype.

Also it seems Disney wants everyone to forget about the Prequels, I mean why cancel an amazing show like the Clone Wars and replace it with a decent show like Rebels?

Because Cartoon Network is holding the rights for the CW Series, the direct cometitor from Disney XD. Disney Infinity 3.0 was release with a CW starter set. I don't think they hate it. Eventually they paid billions, it's just business like EA did with this game.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png