criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Mon Calamari Rebel Skin - 'IT'S A TRAP!!!'

I've got a feeling that as there are two heroes left to announce, as we have no Ben or Chewie yet they're likely a higher priority than everyone's favourite fishy Admiral.

How about a Mon Calamari rebel skin, and 'it's a trap!' as an emote. If you introduced this in a patch I would literally run into your offices throwing paper everywhere shouting 'we can't repel an update of this magnitude!' for like half an hour or until your security got me.

Replies

• Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Technically they used Nien Nunb's head originally for the Sullustans before he was added as a hero, I don't see why they can't just use the Ackbar head model they have for the Mon Calamari.

BAM! Easy new skin.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Krimson
    1454 posts Member
    I've got a feeling that as there are two heroes left to announce, as we have no Ben or Chewie yet they're likely a higher priority than everyone's favourite fishy Admiral.

How about a Mon Calamari rebel skin, and 'it's a trap!' as an emote. If you introduced this in a patch I would literally run into your offices throwing paper everywhere shouting 'we can't repel an update of this magnitude!' for like half an hour or until your security got me.

Honestly they should add that since Admiral Akbar's actor (i can't remember his name) died and to show honor and respect for saying some famous words
  • Most likely with Death Star. As they have the Mon Calamari head and Admiral Ackbar lead the assault on the second Death Star.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • WodiQuix
    4536 posts Member
    A Mon Cala soldier would be a nice addition!
  • Man if they added a Mon Cala soldier I would finally switch from being a human as rebels every time. Ah I would love that skin so much, and a "It's a trap emote" !! Ugh I would die of happiness! Poor fellas would likely make some good fried calamari if they jumped in the lava on Sullust.
  • ADMIRAL ACKBAR PLEASE!!!!
  • SAmulticore
    3322 posts Member
    Sunfire789 wrote: »
    ADMIRAL ACKBAR PLEASE!!!!

Also this. I'd trade every Hero in the game right now for this.
  • Mon Calamari skin would be awesome. They could reuse it for Admiral Ackbar.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • SAmulticore
    3322 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    We demand representation.

14jld3.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    +1 Hue
  • I can confirm there are no traps in this thread.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • leftweet
    2216 posts Member
    I'm just gonna leave this here...

I write things for The Star Wars Game Outpost
  • Real talk though how good do you suspect a Mon Calamari tastes with butter and lemon?
  • +1 Hue

It's a trap
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Real talk though how good do you suspect a Mon Calamari tastes with butter and lemon?

Mmmmmm oh my god.
    I love sea food!!!!
    Would love to make some Mon Sushi
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    Real talk though how good do you suspect a Mon Calamari tastes with butter and lemon?

Mmmmmm oh my god.
    I love sea food!!!!

ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • DaBeast
    1189 posts Member
    latest?cb=20140128170910

A Mon Calamari rebel skin would be badass
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    I think we'll get a Mon Calamari skin with the Death Star DLC. We got the Weequay in outer rim, because they are iconic for being Jabba's skiff guards. The Mon Calamari are iconic for leading the attack on the Death Star,
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »

Mmmmmm oh my god.
    I love sea food!!!!

HueHueHueHue xD
    Love robot chicken
  • Were Quarren in the OT movies? Can't remember them... But Calamari were.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Were Quarren in the OT movies? Can't remember them... But Calamari were.

They were, DICE just decided to use the head model from Revenge of The Sith or Attack of The Clones.
    3865897.jpg
    latest?cb=20151124051036
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif