criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Mission: Emote Challenge

2Next

Replies

• Webn8tr_
    3139 posts Member
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    Hanslomo wrote: »
    I actually enjoyed the challenge of the Hutt contacts. It helped add at least a simultaneous objective. They are far better than the daily challenges

All true, however we shouldn't be forced to use weapons we dont like just to unlock new things. We also should have been told the dlc items would be hidden behind a challenge wall so to speak. They might not have been hard to most, but my 7 year old son has no chance. So he's forced to play missions to see the new items. Even he is bored with the current missions, so he lost interest in the game.
    Funny how a game targeted at casuals and people of all ages, has managed to put many of those people off.

+1 Hue
  • I like the idea of a new emote, it's for sure better then nothing.
  • I reckon this emote challenge means we won't see the new Ion Neutralizer star card (via Hutt Contract) for at least a couple of weeks.
  • CallMeDeee wrote: »
    Boring....give us tactical emotes or phrases so we can maybe work as a team!

This 100%
  • MikeyFett wrote: »
    I reckon this emote challenge means we won't see the new Ion Neutralizer star card (via Hutt Contract) for at least a couple of weeks.

It was confirmed that this is the last thing for may
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    There was no way in sweet heck i was going to spend £10 more to get instant access to weapons i unlocked within a few days play. I wonder just how many people who bought the deluxe edition thought those unlocks were exclusive?

lol

I've been gaming for too long, and I know better.

PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P (Note: blank requests get deleted)
  • Indiana_Jim
    1948 posts Member
    There was no way in sweet heck i was going to spend £10 more to get instant access to weapons i unlocked within a few days play. I wonder just how many people who bought the deluxe edition thought those unlocks were exclusive?

:( Actually I only got that because it came with the Vader console.
  • mino
    16 posts Member

I got the Vader console too, where my emote? Oh well. Looks like I'm getting it anw with this EXCLUSIVE CONTENT CHALLENGE. 7 day streak i haven't played battlefront.. it hurts
  • PopoTateo
    4834 posts Member
    mino wrote: »

I got the Vader console too, where my emote? Oh well. Looks like I'm getting it anw with this EXCLUSIVE CONTENT CHALLENGE. 7 day streak i haven't played battlefront.. it hurts

The duluxe edition emote is called "shock". Its where you flail your arms around like you're having a stroke. Well worth an extra £10!
  • Yeah... I think I'll pass. Let me know when we can unlock Tatooine outfits for Luke and Leia.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • DarthJ
    4707 posts Member
    Now my laugh emote when I kill an opposition team member finally comes in useful!

Seriously though, whaaa....
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Burnnssss
    809 posts Member
    Versatti wrote: »
    Burnnssss wrote: »
    What a joke hahaha. They do realise no one cares about the emotes right? Guess not since they don't pay attention to anything.

Being able to customise the colour of the Tie Fighter laser to Green would of been better than this...

Shows how for their creative thinking stretches hahaha.

Is the Tie Fighter laser not green?

Nope
    GT: Burns l 7
    Game Mode: Heroes Vs Villains
    Clan: Death Watch

• Thamaga
    192 posts Member
    Give us the Leia bounty hunter skin.Why is Leia running around with her Hoth skin on Desert planets. When I told my brother were getting a number one emote he started cracking up. Thanks EA you have made the community look forward to something in community missions crapy emotes.
  • CallMeDeee wrote: »
    Boring....give us tactical emotes or phrases so we can maybe work as a team!

OMG Tactical Emotes! Haven't really even thought about this for some reason. Even if you had to choose between those and other funny ones it would still be helpful. I'd use one or two at least depending on what they were. Going "BOOM!" when a grenade is coming doesn't end well usually...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!