criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

If EA won't fix it, we will! Walker Assaulters squad welcoming newcomers.

We all know how badly EA messed up not having voice chat, its so necessary in objective based games to talk to each other and that is why we have been actively seeking out members to grow our group. We aim to enhance your SWBF experience and make it even more enjoyable than it already is.

We, the Walker Assaulters have around 15+ members. Currently on a 44 win streak in Walker Assault. This isn't some super serious clan where you need a certain K/D to join or any of that over the top stuff. We are UK Based but have several international players too. Everyone plays to have fun and a laugh but we also like to win and always PTFO. We usually gather a squad of 8+ nightly, we also know how to get others in the game when we have more than 8 which is a regular occurrence for us. We do private matches with friends and DLC matches as we try to dominate all aspects of the game, but we mainly play Walker Assault. It has got to the point now whereit is very rare that we lose.

Anyone is welcome to join, the ages are really varied we have some older guys 35+ and also younger guys. We have an active group chat in which we use the plaform "Line" (Credit to Commander Dage for the Line tip) it's like whatsapp but we use our gamertags for usernames as it's less personal and we can all share our clips, chat and arrange game times from there. please download Line and add me "barnnhouse" through he search function if you want to play with us or are just even a little bit curious about what these Walker Assaulters have to offer. We can arrange a game times once you have added me and you can see if it is something you would want to be part of.

Line chat username: barnnhouse,
Xbox live gamertag: barnnhouse,

Walker Assaulters,

We them rowdy rowdy wa*****

Replies

• How come its xbox and pc users that make clans despite the bigger population on ps4?
  • I should have made it clear that this isn't really a clan, it's a group of players looking to grow our regular group and play with each other.

What are you trying to say, that PS4 users don't try to make clans? Is this a general question? Or are you trying to say everyone get a PS4 its better than xbox and PC purely on the fact that the population is bigger?

If you want my opinion on the subject, I believe that PC and Xbone are much more social than the PS4. Maybe it is because we had all those years of xbox live in the past from the 360, it was kind of ahead of the game massively with the whole way online gaming was done. Maybe this is why you see more social xbone users? Also you know how PC is they get in-game chat functions and can use 3rd party chats easily etc. So yeah if you could possibly elaborate your point maybe I can give you a clearer answer
  • Barnnhouse wrote: »
    We all know how badly EA messed up not having voice chat, its so necessary in objective based games to talk to each other and that is why we have been actively seeking out members to grow our group. We aim to enhance your SWBF experience and make it even more enjoyable than it already is.

We, the Walker Assaulters have around 15+ members. Currently on a 44 win streak in Walker Assault. This isn't some super serious clan where you need a certain K/D to join or any of that over the top stuff. We are UK Based but have several international players too. Everyone plays to have fun and a laugh but we also like to win and always PTFO. We usually gather a squad of 8+ nightly, we also know how to get others in the game when we have more than 8 which is a regular occurrence for us. We do private matches with friends and DLC matches as we try to dominate all aspects of the game, but we mainly play Walker Assault. It has got to the point now whereit is very rare that we lose.

Anyone is welcome to join, the ages are really varied we have some older guys 35+ and also younger guys. We have an active group chat in which we use the plaform "Line" (Credit to Commander Dage for the Line tip) it's like whatsapp but we use our gamertags for usernames as it's less personal and we can all share our clips, chat and arrange game times from there. please download Line and add me "barnnhouse" through he search function if you want to play with us or are just even a little bit curious about what these Walker Assaulters have to offer. We can arrange a game times once you have added me and you can see if it is something you would want to be part of.

Line chat username: barnnhouse,
    Xbox live gamertag: barnnhouse,

Walker Assaulters,

We them rowdy rowdy wa*****

@Barnnhouse I would love to join - my kd is 2.3 and am lvl 60
    I dont have mic though
    can i join?
    GT: XaNarchySumoXX2
    HueHueHueHue
  • @N3gativePrime

@AnarchyxSumoXx Will mesage you on xbox later mate :)
  • Zach
    549 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    longzachattack
    I'd love to play with you Walker Assaulters. I'm in US East but I'm often on during the early afternoons so that may work well with you guys
  • @Barnnhouse

I would be more than happy to play with you if possible
    I'm from Australia
    GT BushWookiee101
  • Moved on to 56-0 now having a blast with these guys always PTFO
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Glad your using Line mate :smiley:
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    If you want to join the alliance "The Senate just add me on Line and I can invite you to the chat ;)
    Username is The_Elusive_Hunter
  • Hello everyone sorry I've been away for a few days trying to PTFO in real life. I've added you all up and we are getting on tomorrow night 9pm GMT hope to see you all there so you can taste some rowdy victory.

• Bush and Zach it won't let me find your gamertags unfortunately can you add mine. So we can hopefully play, the guys still play every night so we can link and get you straight in the squad. Cheers boys.

@ODST_Hugo Nice cheeky little self promotion there mate. Are you going to pay us for advertisement? ;)

Barnnhouse
  • I love WA . It's one of my favorite game modes , along with turning point . I'm very interested in joining the group. Please add : Stormblooper . Thanks !
  • I've added everyone who has posted here and sent you a message on Xbox. Again, we are getting on at 9PM BST tonight. Hope to see you there!
  • Hopefully il be on at 9pm ish.gt.Dartboy75
  • Messaged you up dartboy75, hopefully see you later. Going to be a big crowd tonight. We are getting good at organising everyone into the same game when the parties are over 8 people. We have picked up some good tricks for doing it.

soon we will make a game of 20 of us on a walker assault/ supremacy team happen... mark my words gentlemen. We havent been far off a few times ;)

I would also really recommend downloading the "line" app and i'll add you to our group chats, everyone organises game times and people always find others to play with on there if not everybody is on. See you at the objective!

Barnnhouse
  • PTFO bump :smile:
  • This looks awesome! I'd love to join the group if possible. Please add Grasshopper3371
  • CallMeDeee
    1663 posts Member
    I'll join...

I have a mic but don't use it much. You just have to trust, I'll be there doing what needs to be done. @AnarchyxSumoXx can vouch for me and I for him as well actually.

GT: Callmedeee

#ptfo
  • CallMeDeee wrote: »
    I'll join...

I have a mic but don't use it much. You just have to trust, I'll be there doing what needs to be done. @AnarchyxSumoXx can vouch for me and I for him as well actually.

GT: Callmedeee

#ptfo

Yep, he is a great guy to play with, always trying to get the objective, playing aggressively while keeping more than a 2.0 kd most of the time
    HueHueHueHue
  • Still wrecking on WA. I've contacted you all through smart glass. You can also download and set up a 'Line' account through the 'Line' app. Just use your gamer tag, no personal details needed.

Add up either myself lenn0n99 (<that's a zero) or Barnnhouse on Xbox or Line. We will take it from there.

Streak is currently 72-0. Usually have a coordinated squad of atleast 8+ players.

We ran into the Battle Kids lastnight. They were impressive players but lost 3-0 before they left for another mode. Hope they shove the air speeder ram in a video. One of the Battle twins had pinned my boys down in his At St, took care of it quickly...

See you all on the Battlefront.
  • I'm back in game now. The lure of the game and the squad play was too much and I couldn't quit this addiction
  • I added barnnhouse on xbox and Line, my username for both is Mitjitsu. Im an average player I think, I usually do better on 12 player game modes than I do in the big 40 player ones but I do still play walker assault and I would love to join an organized group!
  • GT is NightKiller1159, be interested in giving it a go sometime, Part of Old Farts collective, heard some of the guys talk about this so might be cool to get involved
  • @NightKiller1159 have added you and messaged you on X1.

Welcome to the mad house. Some of the farts enjoy the random chat, others less so. They all enjoy the carnage though..

Catch a game sometime mate.
  • The ones I missed @Busta55 AKA GT: lennon99 has added you up and smart glassed you guys. @CallMeDeee @Grasshopper3371. If you have us on your friends list please just join the party whenever we are online as it is getting easy to miss 1 or 2 people out if they are new as our numbers have become quite large as of late. Keep the streak alive.

Haven't seenThe BattleFriends upload a video of the hammering they were served the other night haha.

Hopefully play with you guys soon!
  • Thanks for the add Guys, Hopefully be online soon to join in the carnage
  • Bagman
    7 posts Member
    Played a handful of matches last night and had some fun!
  • Played with these guys a couple of times and really enjoyed it. They play for the objective whilst having a good laugh. Top players, keep up the good work!!!!!!!
  • can I join? location India, GT: abhi2014
  • Thanks for the messages guys, it has been fun playing with you all.

We will be playing on bespin now for a while so hopefully will see you there and we can master it together as we have previous walker assault!
  • Could I join
    GT:JME1001 and Timezone:GMT/BST
  • InsomniumRex
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    GT: Insomnium Rex In NJ on US East Coast time. Walker Assault is by far the best mode.
    Post edited by InsomniumRex on
  • BTW guys most of our members are from UK so bear in mind GMT timing
    This is a very casual sqaud and not a type of clan thing just mates wrecking on WA :wink:
    HueHueHueHue
  • Hey my Gamer tag is xJstarx00 and i'm in the U.S Eastern Time zone and usually play Walker Assault i'm down to partner up :)
  • i just got the game and im looking for players to join me!
    gt: Papito Panda