criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

When you get Boba Fett...

DarthJ
5839 posts Member
...and start to use the jetpack to get across the map. And then a speeder hits you and kills you in mid air. You know you are going to have a shocking night on Battlefront.
41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• DarthJ wrote: »
    ...and start to use the jetpack to get across the map. And then a speeder hits you and kills you in mid air. You know you are going to have a shocking night on Battlefront.

Huehuehue, did this actually happen to you
    HueHueHueHue
  • DarthJ
    5839 posts Member
    Yep! Last night. I have done it to someone else when I was in a X-wing so its karma I suppose!
  • AnarchyxSumoXx
    829 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Yep! Last night. I have done it to someone else when I was in a X-wing so its karma I suppose!

Lol I suicided to kill the emperor in a t47 and got so much hate mail from the guy - i though I was gonna die but just clipped a rock and lost half my health - free hero kill for me!
    I've never been trample myself despite almost 200 hours gametime!
    HueHueHueHue
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    That has happened a few times to me, absolutely hate it!
  • Burnnssss
    809 posts Member
    That's why you only use Boba's Jetpack to get out of trouble or to each a high place and not for general travel :smiley:
    GT: Burns l 7
    Game Mode: Heroes Vs Villains
    Clan: Death Watch

• DarthJ
    5839 posts Member
    Haha obviously I'm not the best Boba player..,