criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Looking to Join an Elite Clan

darthclutch
115 posts Member
edited June 2016
Looking to join an elite clan in battlefront that plays cargo blast or dropzone in competitive matches. I was recently in the darthclan but they started playing destiny so i left. my kd is 2.41 and am very good with the dl18 ee3 se14c cycler rifle and pulsecannon. my xbox gt is darthxclutch feel free to look at some of my captures if you would like. I am looking to join a clan where everyone has good communication and at least a 2 kd. let the recruitment begin

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
Post edited by EA_Afista on

Replies

• I sent you the link on another post, are you over 16?
  • i am 18
  • Then you are all good to join :smile:
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was recently in the darthclan but they started playing destiny so i left.

That's not what I heard. I heard they kicked you out because of this ;)

http://xboxclips.com/Commander+Dage/dd0b120a-70f5-41d9-b209-2fdfb10a13de

Anyways good luck on your start up clan and I'll delete that video IF you change what you do with your mouth. Do not bad talk players before you face them, they might be better than you and whip your butt left and right or it might be the other way around. This is on the table too, you can join the alliance"The Senate" with your start up clan just don't bad mouth others. That is one of the rules in the alliance
    Post edited by ODST_Hugo on
  • darthclutch
    115 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ODST_Hugo wrote: »

Anyways good luck on your start up clan and I'll delete that video IF you change what you do with your mouth. Do not bad talk players before you face them, they might be better than you and whip your butt left and right or it might be the other way around. This is on the table too, you can join the alliance"The Senate" with your start up clan just don't bad mouth others. That is one of the rules in the alliance

calm down you are awful . you lost in every team fight you faced. you are a terrible team player. dont come talking trash. the community has no place for that. our clan destroyed your clan because you accept measley players. dont go saying false things.
  • i will not join your alliance because i dont want to be associated with an awful clan. thanks
  • also you use mouse and keyboard because you are awful with a controller lol
  • go play on pc kid
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Wait what??? OK I offered a 2nd chance and 2nd I don't use KEYBOARD AND MOUSE, if I did I probably would have killed you faster NO JOKE. I tried being nice but nevermind. How can you help a guy who doesnt want to take a 2nd chance. And dude I know somethings about you that is just sad like seriously. Anyways have fun with you New ELITE cLaN
  • your clan loses every game you play. chill
  • Chooch09
    70 posts Member
    Sad thing is that dage has evidence and he still fights..
  • ODST_Hugo wrote: »

That's what that sorry clan leader of Darth stated, get rid of the weak. And he started with you Clutch.

Actually I have seen Dage's clan in action and they have been really sucessful.
    Wait what??? OK I offered a 2nd chance and 2nd I don't use KEYBOARD AND MOUSE, if I did I probably would have killed you faster NO JOKE. I tried being nice but nevermind. How can you help a guy who doesnt want to take a 2nd chance. And dude I know somethings about you that is just sad like seriously. Anyways have fun with you New ELITE cLaN

Dage is a legend - believe me I know
    Don't go hating on him
    BTW @ODST_Hugo I will be active in the clan in a few weeks after exams :)
    HueHueHueHue

Don't go hating on him

thats why he lost in blast and dropzone 7 games in a row to our clan. shutup noob i dont even know you thats how irrelevant you are

Don't go hating on him
    oh and stop trying to be a anarchninja fanboy

not against us..lol

keep hiding kid
  • Chooch09 wrote: »
    Sad thing is that dage has evidence and he still fights..

and we have evidence of dage losing 7 matches in a row. darthxempire intagram . thanks for coming though kid
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    I already dug your grave for you if you want to hop in it ;)

Don't go hating on him
    oh and stop trying to be a anarchninja fanboy

lol, i had that gamertag before i knew him - me and my friends made a clan called anarchy, before realising there already was a proper one, why don't you stop idolising body builders, people like u can only get a kg of fat off per year mate - you probs comfort eat everyday when u realise u got kicked out of a star wars clan
    HueHueHueHue
  • AnarchyxSumoXx
    829 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    ODST_Hugo wrote: »

Don't go hating on him

thats why he lost in blast and dropzone 7 games in a row to our clan. shutup noob i dont even know you thats how irrelevant you are

whats ur kd, a pic of you going like 1-15 was shown by dage, i guess i must be the noob with a 2.6 kd and high objective score, k
    HueHueHueHue
  • Rtikblast
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    LOL

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • There is a lot of misinformation in this thread, I do not appreciate people spreading falsities about my clan, so I came to clarify, Darth Clan has no sexist bias against woman, we accept all genders, to insinuate that we don't without proper information from a proper authority is foolish. Darth Revan has apparently changed his GT, so it's fairly safe to assume he longer cares to associate with the DARTH clan. The Darth Clan is going under maintenance. Those left in the Clan are not inherently trash talkers, so let's turn down the trash talking. We wan't to change any negative public image we have. Thanks.
  • There is a lot of misinformation in this thread, I do not appreciate people spreading falsities about my clan, so I came to clarify, Darth Clan has no sexist bias against woman, we accept all genders, to insinuate that we don't without proper information from a proper authority is foolish. Darth Revan has apparently changed his GT, so it's fairly safe to assume he longer cares to associate with the DARTH clan. The Darth Clan is going under maintenance. Those left in the Clan are not inherently trash talkers, so let's turn down the trash talking. We wan't to change any negative public image we have. Thanks.
    ditto
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    also you use mouse and keyboard because you are awful with a controller lol

you wouldn't know what a mouse and keyboard kid looks like so don't call it out.
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.

Cleaning up the Darth Clan's public image, huh? You all are the worst clan ever on SWBF. Cleaning up is unachievable. The Darth Clan is down to three players. Even with a complete overhaul the Darth Clan will continue to perform poorly.

Revan's new tag is II IMMORTAL II
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    i'm just tired of people saying that everyone that is beating them has to be using a mouse and keyboard.

Cleaning up the Darth Clan's public image, huh? You all are the worst clan ever on SWBF. Cleaning up is unachievable. The Darth Clan is down to three players. Even with a complete overhaul the Darth Clan will continue to perform poorly.

Dude, why do you still have a personal vendetta against Darth? The two reasons why you probably hated Darth are gone now. There are more than three members, and even if there was only three members, who cares? Did you not read my post "Darth Empire (or is it Darth Republic)"? Chill out, man.
  • showhe wrote: »
    i'm just tired of people saying that everyone that is beating them has to be using a mouse and keyboard.

Well if you never posted on your activity feed that you needed assistance with installing your keyboard a few months ago, than no one would have thought it. Also while in game parties you bragged about how to play with "devices better than the elite controller."

You snitched your ownself out kid. You're just a garbage console gamer looking for any edge to stay afloat.

Dude, why do you still have a personal vendetta against Darth? The two reasons why you probably hated Darth are gone now. There are more than three members, and even if there was only three members, who cares? Did you not read my post "Darth Empire (or is it Darth Republic)"? Chill out, man.

The Darth clan is dying from lack of talent.
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    showhe wrote: »

Well if you never posted on your activity feed that you needed assistance with installing your keyboard a few months ago, than no one would have thought it. Also while in game parties you bragged about how to play with "devices better than the elite controller."

You snitched your ownself out kid. You're just a garbage console gamer looking for any edge to stay afloat.

lol its funny because i get asked everyday "dude what controller are you using?" and i just respond like guys i use a controller like everyone else its been like that for years now.People find it so hard to believe that kids can play max sensitivity and handle there thumbs its called experience. The posts i put in the activity feed is to only mess with people's heads and works so well. Would do everyday 10/10. New keyboard on the way from China atm

lol its funny because i get asked everyday "dude what controller are you using?" and i just respond like guys i use a controller like everyone else its been like that for years now.People find it so hard to believe that kids can play max sensitivity and handle there thumbs its called experience. The posts i put in the activity feed is to only mess with people's heads and works so well. Would do everyday 10/10. New keyboard on the way from China atm

You are an ****!
  • The forum even blocks the term **** from being posted. Disney trying to keep it rated G.

ok
  • showhe
    253 posts Member

You are an ****!

lmao only dude cursing on a star wars forums xD

You are an ****!

Here's a scenario: You state out loud that you have a a sexual transmitted disease (I know that sounds extremely far-fetched. Because, you would have to be "active" for that to occur.) Those that hear you make that statement will take you for your word, and not want to be around you and/or not want want to "play" with you. Unless they share the same disease as you.

It's the same as when you stated that you play with a mouse and keyboard, many of us have taken your word for it. No body wants to play with you, except those who play the same way as you.

But, you are too dense to understand that.
  • showhe
    253 posts Member

You are an ****!

You are an ****!

Here's a scenario: You state out loud that you have a a sexual transmitted disease (I know that sounds extremely far-fetched. Because, you would have to be "active" for that to occur.) Those that hear you make that statement will take you for your word, and not want to be around you and/or not want want to "play" with you. Unless they share the same disease as you.

It's the same as when you stated that you play with a mouse and keyboard, many of us have taken your word for it. No body wants to play with you, except those who play the same way as you.

But, you are too dense to understand that.

>.> bruh ur just somthing else...

ok

I've now realized that it's not worth trying to reconcile with you, Dirty Sheets. I tried, and it didn't work. You really are unwilling to forgive and forget. If you're really this stubborn, then it just goes to show that you really are some 30 year old lowlife who doesnt want to let go of the one joy he has in his life: the joy he gets from bullying kids on the Star Wars Battlefront forums. I mean, do you even play the game itself? Or do you just troll around on the forums desperately seeking for some drama in which you can make yourself feel significant?
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    There is a lot of misinformation in this thread, I do not appreciate people spreading falsities about my clan, so I came to clarify, Darth Clan has no sexist bias against woman, we accept all genders, to insinuate that we don't without proper information from a proper authority is foolish. Darth Revan has apparently changed his GT, so it's fairly safe to assume he longer cares to associate with the DARTH clan. The Darth Clan is going under maintenance. Those left in the Clan are not inherently trash talkers, so let's turn down the trash talking. We wan't to change any negative public image we have. Thanks.

ok

I've now realized that it's not worth trying to reconcile with you, Dirty Sheets. I tried, and it didn't work. You really are unwilling to forgive and forget. If you're really this stubborn, then it just goes to show that you really are some 30 year old lowlife who doesnt want to let go of the one joy he has in his life: the joy he gets from bullying kids on the Star Wars Battlefront forums. I mean, do you even play the game itself? Or do you just troll around on the forums desperately seeking for some drama in which you can make yourself feel significant?

most ack ri ate statement right there. woo beating the filter look at me fam.

ok

With this statement you kind of just appealed your previous post about change in the new clan developments for darth. Antagonizing someone who has had numerous problems with your clans behavior for months and you expect immediate forgiveness due to a single post about reconditioning your friends past conflicts?
    Dude you just called sheets a 30 year old no life looser. How does this make a difference from your clans attitude prior to your post? It doesn't. Everyone has the right to their own opinions regardless of their perspective. Alot of players in the community have a right to hold harsh views on past fowl play. Try acting like that at your job and see where you find yourself. Good luck coming back to your job with a number of poor excuses of how you've changed and see their approach to your words. Sh/it takes time.
  • Noctis1313 wrote: »
    There is a lot of misinformation in this thread, I do not appreciate people spreading falsities about my clan, so I came to clarify, Darth Clan has no sexist bias against woman, we accept all genders, to insinuate that we don't without proper information from a proper authority is foolish. Darth Revan has apparently changed his GT, so it's fairly safe to assume he longer cares to associate with the DARTH clan. The Darth Clan is going under maintenance. Those left in the Clan are not inherently trash talkers, so let's turn down the trash talking. We wan't to change any negative public image we have. Thanks.

ok

With this statement you kind of just appealed your previous post about change in the new clan developments for darth. Antagonizing someone who has had numerous problems with your clans behavior for months and you expect immediate forgiveness due to a single post about reconditioning your friends past conflicts?
    Dude you just called sheets a 30 year old no life looser. How does this make a difference from your clans attitude prior to your post? It doesn't. Everyone has the right to their own opinions regardless of their perspective. Alot of players in the community have a right to hold harsh views on past fowl play. Try acting like that at your job and see where you find yourself. Good luck coming back to your job with a number of poor excuses of how you've changed and see their approach to your words. Sh/it takes time.

Yeah it's just a video game fella, people tend to speak their minds through these Internet mediums,. It's really nothing like the composure they're forced to maintain in their professional careers.

I also think it's hilarious that you got after inphased for one condemning post all the while Dirty Sheets unloads post after post of toxic bile.
  • EA_Afista
    1882 posts SWBF Moderator
    Greetings everyone,
    We are going to go ahead and close this thread now as it is extremely non-constructive. Several comments have been removed and we ask that you please avoid provoking conflicts with and mocking fellow players on these forums.

As always, please remember to keep our Community Guidelines in mind when posting. Thank you for your understanding!
This discussion has been closed.