criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Lost connection to EA Servers

Ketchupzz
145 posts Member
This keeps happening with me on the main menu when i try to join a friend or find a match manually, anyone else? it asks me to reconnect

Replies

• briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    We're all getting it. Just another bug from your friendly neighborhood bug factory.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • I can't seem to join anyone without getting booted. Got kicked off today at the end of a match and it wasn't on my end.
  • Yep, here too. And massive lag when I can get on.
    Been playing SP mostly because of the lag/connection issues.
  • ChadDSolo
    1457 posts Member
    Only game I own that lags...hard wired straight into a cable modem and lag, lag, lag away the day.

Welcome to it
  • Ketchupzz
    145 posts Member
    Game broken? Now it's saying it wasn't able to find a match
  • I thought I was the only one getting this. It's been happening somewhat recently and didn't happen before.

I can find Squadron matches no problem, but Walker Assault and Supremacy matches disconnects me from EA servers. If I do find a WA match, I'll get booted from EA servers just before joining the match.
  • I've been playing some games on EA Access. this lost connection thing has literally come up on ALL the games I've played. Also "can't connect to EA servers".
  • ChadDSolo
    1457 posts Member
    Good thing that Instant Action was in the game from release when this happens so people can still play, huh?
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    ChadDSolo wrote: »
    Good thing that Instant Action was in the game from release when this happens so people can still play, huh?

That's a good point. I've never found Proust to be particularly existential either. Post Modern, maybe, but hardly meta in the sense that you think you thought I said.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • And we paid for this.