criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lag and bugs...

KeyserSoandSo
477 posts Member
edited June 2016
I rarely post new threads (I either lurk or reply occasionally to other threads) but I wanted to get a feeling of what people consider lag/bugs.

I play on Xbox One and other than lag (which I can't tell is due to my internet provider or the game) I don't get that many bugs (not looking to antagonise people just my opinion). I do get frustrated when HvV starts a round with less Heroes/Villians that the other team but other than that I don't see too many bugs (genuinely not looking to wind people up but I just don't experience what others seem to do).

Are there others for who the game runs (almost) ok?

Replies

• briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I rarely post new threads (I either lurk or reply occasionally to other threads) but I wanted to get a feeling of what people consider lag/bugs.

I play on Xbox One and other than lag (which I can't tell is due to my internet provider or the game) I don't get that many bugs (not looking to antagonise people just my opinion). I do get frustrated when HvV starts a round with less Heroes/Villians that the other team but other than that I don't see too many bugs (genuinely not looking to wind people up but I just don't experience what others seem to do).

Are there others for who the game runs (almost) ok?

I think we all experience the same bugs. They're well documented. If the bug exists in a mode, and you play that mode, it exists for everyone. Some people just choose to overlook them or accept them to be able to enjoy their time playing the game.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member