criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Tournament from GX Esports incoming

EVOKnight
127 posts Member
13320539_10156874752395562_7152684111790113193_o.jpg

Hi guys. GX Esports is tentatively targeting June 18th at 12pm PST for the next Battlefront Tournament. Game Modes will be Cargo and or Drop Zone ..or both.
Double elimination, teams of 5 and a capped registration ( Most likely will cap it at a 8 team bracket)

This thread would be your chance to offer feedback and suggestions prior to the event getting created and locked down.
Please sound off!

Replies

• showhe
    253 posts Member
    grr hate cargo love drop zone.still interested ill let my team know.
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • We'll sign up for sure
  • @ODST_Hugo Sign deathwatch up for this - if you let me in the team i'm defo ready to play in it
    @EVOKnight I'm sure he would but just in case can you reserve a spot for death watch
    HueHueHueHue
  • EVOKnight
    127 posts Member
    Okay. Im just firming up the date and game mode/layout. Ill post an official link in a new post when its ready. I was hoping for more feedback on the actual event rules etc but Its cool if you guys trust me B)
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    EVOKnight wrote: »
    Okay. Im just firming up the date and game mode/layout. Ill post an official link in a new post when its ready. I was hoping for more feedback on the actual event rules etc but Its cool if you guys trust me B)

same rules as last time?
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • EVOKnight
    127 posts Member
    Will be rmakin some changes to sign in and logistics and of course game modes but overall formatting will he similar . Will have more people hosting it with me so it will move quicker
  • After this do 10 v 10 Supremacy
  • Commander_Dage
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Death Watch will join, after all these game modes are my "Cup of Tea" ;)
  • Death Watch will join, after all these game modes are my "Cup of Tea" ;)

R u the real Commander Dage - lol new profile
    HueHueHueHue
  • Yes I am the real Dage, ODST_Hugo won't be posting as much anymore
  • Bummer
  • Maybe for the next tournament you should make it Figher Squadron
  • Just an idea
  • EVOKnight
    127 posts Member
    Funny that you should say that. The team at GX Esports were brainstorming ideas and one that they came up with was a multi game mode tournament to simulate the various types of battles the heroes in the movies participated in. The idea was to incorporate modes like Walker Assault, Fighter Squadron etc...Rather than a conventional bracket however the idea was to create a unique score based event that simply totaled up scores from the various events.
    The event would only have 2 teams but made up of 20 players so that multiple teams could form alliances to form one big team.
    Each side would pick Rebels or Imperials and play that side the entire event ( all game modes) and at the end points would be totaled based on wins/losses and the winning side declared after all matches were played out.
    It would be kind of like a big " SUPER Tournament"..

I told them to hold on to the idea for a future event idea.
  • Maybe for the next tournament you should make it Figher Squadron

Yeah, but only after they fix the glitches in it
    HueHueHueHue