criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Encountering Forum Members in Game

Replies

• Jbstiner wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    Who's "cginteractive" on PS4? I know we've played together before and I'm pretty sure he's from the forums. Just had a Turning Point match with the lad. Guy was on fire.

That would be @cannon_fodder

@Jbstiner Guilty as charged, though not as much about being on fire - @ORancisis makes a good partner and we finished 1/2 on our team but just couldn't get that last CP...
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1291 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Prep768 wrote: »
    @PrepJnr (my BF partner >:) ) joined @i2CRE8TOR on Scariff this morning and low & behold @xSha3nx was there too!
    If you see him laugh emoting, send me footage, I'll ground him in an instant
    Yeap... I immediately noticed when the name PrepJr joined in on those games... figured it was Jr and not you, dear old Daddy'O, @Prep768 . Did not at least see Jr. doing any laughing at me... nice change of pace from my usual gaming experience... "Why you laughing at me player X, Y & Z" :D

i1CRE8TOR (my son) had just finished playing a ton of matches shortly before PrepJr. joined in... which was great that he did join. We were on opposite teams and he almost... almost completely picked up the Data Tape... or he did pick them up but got defeated immediately (cough, cough, I defeated him, cough... pure luck too) because the Data Tape was INCHES from the Scarif Extraction Point with literally a few seconds left... cough, cough. but we, the Imps, held Jr. and his Rebel team were off from victory, cough. :#
  • Jbstiner wrote: »
    Who's "cginteractive" on PS4? I know we've played together before and I'm pretty sure he's from the forums. Just had a Turning Point match with the lad. Guy was on fire.

That would be @cannon_fodder

@Jbstiner Guilty as charged, though not as much about being on fire - @ORancisis makes a good partner and we finished 1/2 on our team but just couldn't get that last CP...

The last point on that map can be a real doozie. I actually got 4 kills with one Dioxis Grenade earlier today. Man, those kills (and seeing the points rack up) are so satisfying.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • changed my gamer tag to LoneShooter72 I'm not good but if you guys and gals run into me give me an emote if I'm on the other side give me a t bag. just want to say hi to the xbone players.
  • Prep768 wrote: »
    If you see him laugh emoting, send me footage, I'll ground him in an instant
    Good man.
    =)
  • Me (Willamina) and @El_Jacko (Jacko_7272) put the hurt locker on @ORancisis and @Ctown last night on Scarif. Nice playing against you guys!
  • Anoh
    8378 posts Member
    Arcadegreg wrote: »
    Me (Willamina) and @El_Jacko (Jacko_7272) put the hurt locker on @ORancisis and @Ctown last night on Scarif. Nice playing against you guys!

I thought Willamina was @Ihavetrolls' PSN?
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Anoh wrote: »
    Me (Willamina) and @El_Jacko (Jacko_7272) put the hurt locker on @ORancisis and @Ctown last night on Scarif. Nice playing against you guys!

I thought Willamina was @Ihavetrolls' PSN?

Yes, you are correct. I was Ihavetrolls. I no longer use that account.
  • Arcadegreg wrote: »

Yes! Those were good games! I noticed Willamina first and then Jacko and I went head to head in a gun fight when I recognized his name. I actually meant to "Salute" emote you, not laugh. Finger slipped :| I think we all got on the same team for that last match, although I didn't run into any of you for a friendly emote exchange.
  • ORancisis wrote: »

Yes! Those were good games! I noticed Willamina first and then Jacko and I went head to head in a gun fight when I recognized his name. I actually meant to "Salute" emote you, not laugh. Finger slipped :| I think we all got on the same team for that last match, although I didn't run into any of you for a friendly emote exchange.

Oh yes @Orancisis, that was a good gun fight, I thougth I had you there for a second using that shield as an advantage, but you had a trick up your sleeve and won the figth. Notice the T-bag but wasn´t unsure why you did it. Kept looking for you to return the favor but couldn´t.
  • El_Jacko wrote: »

Oh yes @Orancisis, that was a good gun fight, I thougth I had you there for a second using that shield as an advantage, but you had a trick up your sleeve and won the figth. Notice the T-bag but wasn´t unsure why you did it. Kept looking for you to return the favor but couldn´t.

T bag? Were you using Explosive Shot? I would never T bag anybody unless it was Disruption or ES shot related.
    El_Jacko wrote: »

T bag? Were you using Explosive Shot? I would never T bag anybody unless it was Disruption or ES shot related.

Sorry, perhaps I didn´t explain it right. What I meant to say it´s that you laugh emote me when you kill me and I consider that as a form of T-baging people, perhaps I´m mistaken (english it´s not my first language).
  • El_Jacko wrote: »
    El_Jacko wrote: »

Sorry, perhaps I didn´t explain it right. What I meant to say it´s that you laugh emote me when you kill me and I consider that as a form of T-baging people, perhaps I´m mistaken (english it´s not my first language).

Ah K. Gotcha. Yeah, it was the laugh emote. But again, meant to salute you. Good games though!
  • Had a match or two of immersive Scarif gameplay with @x3m0b01x , if the dude wants a datatape delivered the dude will get it there
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Had a match or two of immersive Scarif gameplay with @x3m0b01x , if the dude wants a datatape delivered the dude will get it there
    @CesarNotCaesar Did you ever see "I Am Legend" with Will Smith? Remember the last scene, where the zombie/vampire things are just throwing their bodies against the glass to get him? Yeah... that's what it felt like going up against you guys.
    It was a really good game, man! Finding a game where my team isn't acting like a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off is becoming increasingly rare.

Play the kriffing objective, or get the kriff out.

I thought Clown Town would hate the Rogue One DLC with a passion. Strange.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • CesarNotCaesar
    2562 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    x3m0b01x wrote: »
    Had a match or two of immersive Scarif gameplay with @x3m0b01x , if the dude wants a datatape delivered the dude will get it there
    @CesarNotCaesar Did you ever see "I Am Legend" with Will Smith? Remember the last scene, where the zombie/vampire things are just throwing their bodies against the glass to get him? Yeah... that's what it felt like going up against you guys.
    It was a really good game, man! Finding a game where my team isn't acting like a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off is becoming increasingly rare.

Haha that's what it may seem like to you, but man it sure felt like every slaughter from Starship Troopers

• Ran into @bigjay on WA just now. Had a few fun head to heads. Sorry I had to get you with Chew's ground slam. :D
    Sad thing is I was rubber banding REAL bad right after that.
  • x3m0b01x wrote: »
    Had a match or two of immersive Scarif gameplay with @x3m0b01x , if the dude wants a datatape delivered the dude will get it there

Haha that's what it may seem like to you, but man it sure felt like every slaughter from Starship Troopers

I can count with my left hand the people who reference SST... now you are with them deep in my heart <3 hahaha
  • Eyisalriv wrote: »
    x3m0b01x wrote: »

I can count with my left hand the people who reference SST... now you are with them deep in my heart <3 hahaha

I thought I was the only one that ever does haha
    Love Starship Troopers. Highly quotable
    tumblr_mpspe1ALoI1qbew8vo1_400.gif
  • Ran into @bigjay on WA just now. Had a few fun head to heads. Sorry I had to get you with Chew's ground slam. :D
    Sad thing is I was rubber banding REAL bad right after that

Hahahah you crushed friend crushed it
    PSN : BIG_JAY_ALLDAY it should have been this way day 1
  • Played a few rounds with CarsonB, he tore it up as Luke in HvV, think it was 28/6 k/d? ;)
  • First well placed emote I've ever gotten in general was from @Kenny_Bania_GOLD in Bespin WA last night. Was enjoying the turbo blaster/cloud car duel earlier too what happened?
  • NHSTILLY_1 wrote: »
    First well placed emote I've ever gotten in general was from @Kenny_Bania_GOLD in Bespin WA last night. Was enjoying the turbo blaster/cloud car duel earlier too what happened?

One word: LAG

I don't try to power through it anymore. I just bail.
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Darkaid wrote: »

I thought Clown Town would hate the Rogue One DLC with a passion. Strange.

He's probably loving the DLC. Otherwise why aren't we seeing threads from Clown Town saying how "bad" the DLC is?
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
    First well placed emote I've ever gotten in general was from @Kenny_Bania_GOLD in Bespin WA last night. Was enjoying the turbo blaster/cloud car duel earlier too what happened?

I hear you on that, I'm almost always very frustrated when I try to power through. Good luck!
    NHSTILLY_1 wrote: »

I hear you on that, I'm almost always very frustrated when I try to power through. Good luck!

Powering through is the worst call. It's how controllers die.
  • Suicide Squad ran into @i2CRE8TOR and @i1CRE8TOR on Outer Rim the other night. I think Friday night. Also, @El_Jacko and I ran into @ORancisis again this past Saturday night on Scarif.
    Suicide Squad ran into @i2CRE8TOR and @i1CRE8TOR on Outer Rim the other night. I think Friday night. Also, @El_Jacko and I ran into @ORancisis again this past Saturday night on Scarif.

The guy in my party wasn't feeling Scarif that night, so we left after the one game :/ I tried to get back into your guys' game a bit later but no luck. Was "vonbuddy" in your guys' party? I recognized the name and assumed he was a forum guy.

Also played some good games on Scarif a few days back against @i1CRE8TOR and @i2CRE8TOR

I'm back home for the Holidays so no Battlefront for me until I head back, which is Jan 6th.
    Suicide Squad ran into @i2CRE8TOR and @i1CRE8TOR on Outer Rim the other night. I think Friday night. Also, @El_Jacko and I ran into @ORancisis again this past Saturday night on Scarif.

The guy in my party wasn't feeling Scarif that night, so we left after the one game :/ I tried to get back into your guys' game a bit later but no luck. Was "vonbuddy" in your guys' party? I recognized the name and assumed he was a forum guy.

Also played some good games on Scarif a few days back against @i1CRE8TOR and @i2CRE8TOR

I'm back home for the Holidays so no Battlefront for me until I head back, which is Jan 6th.

Painful...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
    i1 and I immediately recognized you (Arcade/Will) and El Jacko on those OR matches... hope we (okay... I) did not ruin the quality gameplay you guys are used to playing against... I usually just try to hide behind my son (i1) when we are on the BFront. :D
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1291 posts Member
    edited December 2016

i1 and I immediately noticed your name on those matches too. We started off pretty good for our style of play... but then as the matches went on... and the 'favorable glitches' (aka: luck) wore off for me :D ... and then the unfavorable lag kicked in for both of us in the later matches... but we tried to hang in there.

I definitely remember you plucking my melon a few times too during my tour on Scarif. :p

Yeah vonbuddy usually rolls with us. See ya next time
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »

i1 and I immediately noticed your name on those matches too. We started off pretty good for our style of play... but then as the matches went on... and the 'favorable glitches' (aka: luck) wore off for me :D ... and then the unfavorable lag kicked in for both of us in the later matches... but we tried to hang in there.

I definitely remember you plucking my melon a few times too during my tour on Scarif. :p

Well, you must have been PTOing like a mad man because you were up near the top every time the boards popped up haha. @i1CRE8TOR got me a few times. He was the Navy Trooper skin I believe?
  • I met this player from here called Kenny banania gold and I know hes from here I've read his posts here and I think I met Darkaid I saw a name and it read off as Darkaid17... or maybe it was Darkaid13, my apologies if I butchered your name, Kenny_banana_Gold
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    I met this player from here called Kenny banania gold and I know hes from here I've read his posts here and I think I met Darkaid I saw a name and it read off as Darkaid17... or maybe it was Darkaid13, my apologies if I butchered your name, Kenny_banana_Gold

@Kenny_Bania_GOLD @Darkaid. Put an "@" in front of the name, @RyanK388, otherwise they most likely won't ever see it
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    I met this player from here called Kenny banania gold and I know hes from here I've read his posts here and I think I met Darkaid I saw a name and it read off as Darkaid17... or maybe it was Darkaid13, my apologies if I butchered your name, Kenny_banana_Gold

What mode? Are you on PS4?
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • I honestly wouldn't be mad with kenny_banana_gold
  • Perhaps a few, from time to time... but it has been months since I've been on this forum, so my memory might be a little off.
    PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P (Note: blank requests get deleted)
  • @Darkaid it was PS4
  • I just finished a game of Walker Assault on Bespin with the illustrious @Kenny_Bania_GOLD. He was dominating the leaderboard.
  • Saw @HeavenlyPanda22 on Supremacy (XB1) a few days ago

Yay, :) i didnt know you were on xbox. Youre amazing. Didnt think youd remember me.
  • Im pretty sure ive played against @LysdexicsUntied. In a bunch of Drop Zone rounds.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    I just finished a game of Walker Assault on Bespin with the illustrious @Kenny_Bania_GOLD. He was dominating the leaderboard.

The sun shines on a dog's backside occasionally.
  • Im pretty sure ive played against @LysdexicsUntied. In a bunch of Drop Zone rounds.

@HeavenlyPanda22 He's on PS4, but not sure if some of you guys play both PS4 and Xbox.
  • How does everyone on here see at least one person from the forums? I rarely see anyone from here.
  • Trooper8059
    10183 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Zedrux wrote: »
    How does everyone on here see at least one person from the forums? I rarely see anyone from here.

I used to think as you do, trust me it will happen. For all you know it did happen and you may have never noticed it.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif