criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Encountering Forum Members in Game

18910111214Next

Replies

• d100Productions
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Im pretty sure ive played against @LysdexicsUntied. In a bunch of Drop Zone rounds.

Hmm... Panda haven't I played against you? I usually do Droid Run or Blast. d100Productions.
  • Im pretty sure ive played against @LysdexicsUntied. In a bunch of Drop Zone rounds.

Yeah as @Zeddy1076 and @TheDanimal28 said, I'm PS4 only. And I don't play Drop Zone, so it must have been someone with a similar name :)
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.
  • Im pretty sure ive played against @LysdexicsUntied. In a bunch of Drop Zone rounds.

Hmm... Panda haven't I played against you? I usually do Droid Run or Blast. d100Productions.

I dont remember seeing you. I used to play a lot of droid run but now i usually play drop zone and occasionally blast. Maybe ive seen you there.
  • Recognise Xantos and LysdexicsUntied from a few games I've been in.
  • CSD1409 wrote: »
    Recognise Xantos and LysdexicsUntied from a few games I've been in.

Oh yeah, you're Australia PS4?

Yeah that's right :D
    CSD1409 wrote: »

Yeah that's right :D

Is CSDN1409 your PSN name?
  • Almost, just take out the N and that's it.
  • LysdexicsUntied
    2034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Almost, just take out the N and that's it.

Oh hahaha, I meant to copy your form username, not sure why I added the N :joy: Yeah I'm pretty sure I remember your name, mostly from scoreboards. You play mostly Supremacy/Walker Assault, I take it?
  • All good :smile: Yeah I prefer the bigger game modes, though have been playing a bit more of Death Star and Outer Rim lately as well. Been giving Scarif a miss, been really underwhelmed by the maps and frustrated with Infiltration, even more so since seeing Rogue One and how the final act played out on film, both on the ground and the space battle (though can't pin that entirely on the developers).
  • I'll probably try and jump back into smaller modes though as some daily challenges have been left for a while, cargo deliveries and droid run games to win, glad they've brought those modes to Death Star for sure.
  • Is Darkaid Darkaid17 or Darkaid13? Cause I was in a outer rim match that ended shortly after I joined and Darkaid17 was one of the name that stood out the most to me on the leaderboard...

this was about a week ago
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    Is Darkaid Darkaid17 or Darkaid13? Cause I was in a outer rim match that ended shortly after I joined and Darkaid17 was one of the name that stood out the most to me on the leaderboard...

I'm Darkaid
    All good :smile: Yeah I prefer the bigger game modes, though have been playing a bit more of Death Star and Outer Rim lately as well. Been giving Scarif a miss, been really underwhelmed by the maps and frustrated with Infiltration, even more so since seeing Rogue One and how the final act played out on film, both on the ground and the space battle (though can't pin that entirely on the developers).

Ah right. Yeah I'd play DS as well... But I lost my Season Pass access, so I can't get them anymore. Still have weapons and Star Cards, just can't play any DLC maps, modes or heroes (except Outer Rim, which I still have access to)
    All good :smile: Yeah I prefer the bigger game modes, though have been playing a bit more of Death Star and Outer Rim lately as well. Been giving Scarif a miss, been really underwhelmed by the maps and frustrated with Infiltration, even more so since seeing Rogue One and how the final act played out on film, both on the ground and the space battle (though can't pin that entirely on the developers).

Ah right. Yeah I'd play DS as well... But I lost my Season Pass access, so I can't get them anymore. Still have weapons and Star Cards, just can't play any DLC maps, modes or heroes (except Outer Rim, which I still have access to)

Saw your posts on that, shame there seems to be no way for you to reacquire your DLC maps.
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    RyanK388 wrote: »
    Is Darkaid Darkaid17 or Darkaid13? Cause I was in a outer rim match that ended shortly after I joined and Darkaid17 was one of the name that stood out the most to me on the leaderboard...

I'm Darkaid

Lol.
    No.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    edited December 2016

13. I don't remember seeing you.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”

Saw your posts on that, shame there seems to be no way for you to reacquire your DLC maps.

Yeah its on PlayStations's end not EA's, and PSN is even worse at customer support than EA. Heartless, money-obsessed sociopaths is all they are.
  • Darkaid wrote: »

You probably wouldn't...
    The match ended for me shortly after I joined and that was quick for me to see zeros for me but it was that name Darkaid that stood out for me

When the game cycled through, you weren't in the next match and most of the players had emptied
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »

You probably wouldn't...
    The match ended for me shortly after I joined and that was quick for me to see zeros for me but it was that name Darkaid that stood out for me

When the game cycled through, you weren't in the next match and most of the players had emptied

I don't remember what mode it was. Was it Extraction?
  • RyanK388
    1039 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Granted outer rim is a small player count soo three players from your team seems like a lot
    8v8-3=8v5
  • Aggress
    514 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Deleted
  • BadMuthaDude
    720 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Recognized two players in Bespin last night: @Wallofman and @Kenny_Bania_GOLD

Good games, guys. You kicked butt.
  • Kenny_Bania_GOLD
    2107 posts Member
    edited February 2017

Thanks.
    @wallofman got me a few times also

His shoretrooper skin on bespin is messin with my immersion, though
  • Recognized two players in Bespin last night: @Wallofman and @Kenny_Bania_GOLD

You forgot that KonaWookie guy. He was rocking and carrying @Kenny_Bania_GOLD .
  • Kenny_Bania_GOLD
    2107 posts Member
    edited February 2017

You forgot that KonaWookie guy. He was rocking and carrying @Kenny_Bania_GOLD .
    Accurate
    405.jpg

Thanks.
    @wallofman got me a few times also

His shoretrooper skin on bespin is messin with my immersion, though[/q

@Kenny_Bania_GOLD I was playing Scarif and kept forgetting to switch my trooper. I tend to forget

thanks, it is always fun to play against forum members
  • Still haven't seen anyone on here except for @TheDanimal28
  • I'm sure I have seen @Leaden_Feather in a match on Bespin about a week ago, got killed also. Sadly I had to drop out shortly after, had to eat... so unnecessary...
  • I'm sure I have seen @Leaden_Feather in a match on Bespin about a week ago, got killed also. Sadly I had to drop out shortly after, had to eat... so unnecessary...

i remember your nick either, wondering if you're a german fellow.
    yeah you'll find me on bespin most if the time, home sweet home
    Wer die Wahrheit sagt braucht ein verdammt schnelles Pferd!
  • derNikolaus588
    126 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm sure I have seen @Leaden_Feather in a match on Bespin about a week ago, got killed also. Sadly I had to drop out shortly after, had to eat... so unnecessary...

Austrian. After our discussion I actually wanted to use a rocket launcher on you, but this is one for the dreams I guess :'(
  • @BattlefrontUpdates Finally grew a pair and got his **** handed to him!

Austrian. After our discussion I actually wanted to use a rocket launcher on you, but this is one for the dreams I guess :'(
    alright, german speaking fellow then. you actually wanted to kill me like in "revenge of the young padawan"? ;)
    will send you a friend request so we can rocket launch the galaxy together dude B)
    Wer die Wahrheit sagt braucht ein verdammt schnelles Pferd!
  • @BattlefrontUpdates Finally grew a pair and got his **** handed to him!

What does this mean?
  • Arcadegreg wrote: »
    @BattlefrontUpdates Finally grew a pair and got his **** handed to him!

What does this mean?

Absolutely nothing!
  • I've played against @EmmaFett10304 or at least someone called emmafett.

Perhaps you played my wife as she occasionally plays and we share the same forum tag emmafett10304 but my PSN tag is b_rad10304

Bump

Wait, you're B_rad? Lol I was just reading this thread to see if I recognized any names. I've seen you in recent memory.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen @Jrob122 a few times on TP. You usually top of the leaderboards?

Also another name, someone named "coop", usually on Vanilla Turning Point. If you're him, dude I hate you (not really, just joking). Everytime you enter the playlist me and you go back & forth all match >:)

Anybody can usually recognize me by the Sonic imploder & bo-rifle
  • @CesarNotCaesar

Dude, I entered a late match with you on Bespin a while ago (same team)...
    Ugh, you and whomever else were absolutely slaughtering the other team :/
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    dowdyGUMP wrote: »
    I've played against @EmmaFett10304 or at least someone called emmafett.

Perhaps you played my wife as she occasionally plays and we share the same forum tag emmafett10304 but my PSN tag is b_rad10304

Bump

Wait, you're B_rad? Lol I was just reading this thread to see if I recognized any names. I've seen you in recent memory.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen @Jrob122 a few times on TP. You usually top of the leaderboards?

Also another name, someone named "coop", usually on Vanilla Turning Point. If you're him, dude I hate you (not really, just joking). Everytime you enter the playlist me and you go back & forth all match >:)

I occasionally play TP so maybe! I'll look out for you next time :)
  • dowdyGUMP wrote: »

Bump

Yeah my psn tag is b_rad10304. Havnt been on for over a week and im starting to get the itch!
  • critteR2d2
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Had the pleasure of meeting this one today. https://imgur.com/a/xPXuC
  • beargonefishing1
    2487 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    dowdyGUMP wrote: »

Bump

Yeah my psn tag is b_rad10304. Havnt been on for over a week and im starting to get the itch!

There's ointments for that itch, ya know.
  • I would also recommend Bobby Digital (RZA side project) and Gravediggaz. Especially Gravediggaz.
    Hey, last night I got wasted by @i2CRE8TOR - hello forum member!

Yeah loved gravediggaz r.i.p grim reaper

I miss the late 90s. haha

Did you see 90s rap producer and Houston LEGEND Mike Dean on Saturday Night Live three days ago as DJ for Travis Scott in what was EASILY the best rap perfomance in SNL history?!?! It was sick!
    ghEKWX.gif
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nzCswho1bAk

"We own the sun, we own the sky. We own tomorrow and we want to fly..."
  • I played with and against @MWB33 this past weekend. **Tips hat** Good day. I played pretty good if I remember right. Extraction is my favorite mode right now. No spawn timer.
    "We own the sun, we own the sky. We own tomorrow and we want to fly..."
  • To bad most of the great players have left or don’t play battlefront 2, truely says something imo.
  • To bad most of the great players have left or don’t play battlefront 2, truely says something imo.

Indeed. No private matches, no stats, no teamwork. It went too casual and most of the vets have jumped ship. Such a shame what they did with this sequal. But I met and interacted with some great forum members and I hope to play with you all again.

Indeed. No private matches, no stats, no teamwork. It went too casual and most of the vets have jumped ship. Such a shame what they did with this sequal. But I met and interacted with some great forum members and I hope to play with you all again.

It's sad what they've done