criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Encountering Forum Members in Game

Replies

• Hey Burns, I've played with you, but I didn't know you were on the forums
  • Aeralure wrote: »
    I haven't seen anyone yet. T-T

I feel your pain =[
    PSN ID: On-Swift-Wings, Feel free to add
    I make sigs and need practice, message if you want one
    SW_Sig_zpsjlznlipn.png
  • I saw @Aryck-The-One a few months back in FS on Xbox One. I shot him down a few times, he shot me down a few times, it was good all around.

I think I remember that... I haven't been on Star Wars: Battlefront for a while. I'm still holding out for more single-player content. I really hope they at least give us single-player Fighter Squadrons in the next update.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • Xerxes52
    599 posts Member
    I saw @Aryck-The-One a few months back in FS on Xbox One. I shot him down a few times, he shot me down a few times, it was good all around.

I think I remember that... I haven't been on Star Wars: Battlefront for a while. I'm still holding out for more single-player content. I really hope they at least give us single-player Fighter Squadrons in the next update.

Same here. Haven't been online in a while, not since I hit level 50. I'm looking forward to the offline stuff as well. I'm hoping FS and the larger modes (WA, TP, Sup) get some offline support.
    To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of our reality, to see those who dwell behind.
  • XxXDARKFLOODXxX94 I've seen a few including Jaywal
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    DarkFlood wrote: »
    XxXDARKFLOODXxX94 I've seen a few including Jaywal

:-O
    May the force be with you.
  • DarthJ
    5147 posts Member
    Jaywals famous! My psn is different to this, its ibrajoker59. Can't remember names well other than all the 41st guys I go on with.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I don't recall running into anybody, but after 443 hours played, I'm sure I have. I lurk on here more than I participate, but I'm starting to remember some names. I'll keep an eye open.
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Well if I ever kill any of you I'll be sure to the "Alll right!" Emote at ya. XD feel free to taunt me back!
    May the force be with you.
  • Hey Burns, I've played with you, but I didn't know you were on the forums

;)
    GT: Burns l 7
    Game Mode: Heroes Vs Villains
    Clan: Death Watch

• Deerber
    766 posts Member
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Pc playere here.
  • Casscaden
    987 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    zoodc wrote: »
    I have a different psn name then forum name. I can know who you are but you'll never know me...

Man Ime the same. My forum name and psn name aren't the same. Since I've been on here Ime starting to recognize more people though. Think I saw malice a time or 2 along with a few others and was like, I've seen that name somewhere. That's one of the guys on the forums. Some pretty cool guys on here though.
  • Zephkiel
    1790 posts Member
    Nobody's concerned at all about how much the forum-regs are running into each other in-game?
  • WodiQuix
    4100 posts Member
    Not at all! Kindred spirits!
  • Anoh
    8378 posts Member
    My PSN is Anofelahh, pretty similar to Anoh :)
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Zephkiel
    1790 posts Member
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    Not at all! Kindred spirits!

Yeah totally. It's a spiritual, divine concept and has zero reflection on the super active playerbase.
  • WodiQuix
    4100 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I sense sarcasm here! ;)
    Seeing people from this forum doesn't necessarily mean that the player base is dwindling, it just means that many of the members are active a lot. We all love Star Wars, so that's why we're here!
  • DarkFlood
    582 posts Member
    Deerber wrote: »

I feel really bad for you. Personally I'll never get a multi-player based fps game for the pc.
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    PSN is Gingertom_. Maybe some of you have seen me. :)
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Barry The Bounty Hunter here (BarryTBH1, PC). I am in need of friends on PC, I don't really get good server connections in Australia, + my internet is slow, so having friends will drastically speedup the game searching phase. And if you Play SWBF in Australia, you will be the most wanted on my Bounty list.
  • Zephkiel
    1790 posts Member
    I sense sarcasm here! ;)
    Seeing people from this forum doesn't necessarily mean that the player base is dwindling, it just means that many of the members are active a lot. We all love Star Wars, so that's why we're here!

Yeah totally. That's why every other forum for every other popular game ever has threads full of forum users running into each other consistently and regularly amongst the hoards of players.

Clearly it's just because you all play 24/7. Population has nothing to do with it at all.
  • I've made friends from regular people who play on my server but being in Australia and on Xbox One I haven't really seen any of you guys :cry: The only way I'd see some of you is if I played on US servers which, I've done at like 3am or so once or twice but its such a horribly latency filled experience I almost prefer the battles to it.......almost....

If anyone does see me though totally let me know!
  • Joonlar
    1154 posts Member
    By chance? No, not that I recall.
  • PopoTateo
    4834 posts Member
    Dicided to jump on the ps4 last night as i couldn't sleep. Was on the same team as a handful of guys from here. I know web was one of them. Couldn't stand more than 3 games of supremacy though. Constant, and i mean CONSTANT spawn strafing and explosive shot was enough to cure my insomnia.
  • DoubleC76
    321 posts Member
    Probably...?
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    Dicided to jump on the ps4 last night as i couldn't sleep. Was on the same team as a handful of guys from here. I know web was one of them. Couldn't stand more than 3 games of supremacy though. Constant, and i mean CONSTANT spawn strafing and explosive shot was enough to cure my insomnia.

it'd be nice if this game always allowed safe spawns, outside of the opposing team's boundaries and at least somewhat protected from fighters...
  • I saw @DarthSven on WA 2 days ago - killed him twice and couldn't find him after that - I felt bad for laugh emoting when killing him now - he probably thought i was being a .
    Lol, sorry if that got you mad
    huehuehuehuehue

Haha!
    I remember this now!
    I was fuming when you were stood laughing over my lifeless corpse at the time! :smiley:
  • bhalienux
    838 posts Member
    Honestly, I don't really pay attention to the names of other players, unless it's someone who is killing me over and over, or if it's a teammate that is working really well with me.

I can't say I've ever noticed anyone from the forum, although I'm sure I've been in games with some members at some point.
  • Willpated3
    705 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I've seen Sumptiz and CallMeDee
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    The only time I see other forum members is when I join their games.

Mostly^

Made a few random battlefront friends on ps4 that happen to be on the forums.
  • ExposedLeach107
    958 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I wish I could find people from the forum in the game so I know how I compare to others. :(
  • If you are on Xbox One we can plan something if you want!
  • I think someone saw me the other day, because they kept trying to get my attention by emoting at me, and then shoot me every now and then (same team)
  • ThirdDegreePun
    1975 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If you are on Xbox One we can plan something if you want!

Is this to me? :blush: my gamertag is the same as my forum name :wink:
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    Zephkiel wrote: »
    Nobody's concerned at all about how much the forum-regs are running into each other in-game?

Right? Player base? What player base?
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Trooper8059
    10183 posts Member
    briandt75 wrote: »

Yeah it must be dwindling. The fact that I've also ran into random people multiple times the same day supports that.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • WodiQuix
    4100 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I sense sarcasm here! ;)

Yeah totally. That's why every other forum for every other popular game ever has threads full of forum users running into each other consistently and regularly amongst the hoards of players.

Clearly it's just because you all play 24/7. Population has nothing to do with it at all.

Well, when you put it like that...
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    BurnettePizza
    StayMad
    JR_D34D

I see those names a lot on ps4^
    Always camping tokens, heroes, and vehicles.

Anyone else?
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member

Yeah it must be dwindling. The fact that I've also ran into random people multiple times the same day supports that.

There are some modes that I pop into and see several of the same names everyday. That can't just be coincidence.

"That's not how coincidence works"
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Trooper8059
    10183 posts Member

There are some modes that I pop into and see several of the same names everyday. That can't just be coincidence.

"That's not how coincidence works"

PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Blazur
    4439 posts Member
    Only person I ever encountered and recognized on the PC was theAmazingiMouse. And I only recognized him after seeing him post on the forums in a thread about cheating, and distinctly recall several players calling us out for cheating and he had a great retort which made his name stand out.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    BurnettePizza
    StayMad
    JR_D34D

Anyone else?

yep! StayMad always camping tokens with his little red mad smiley face avatar

• SngleCoil
    420 posts Member
    JR_D34D...I'm pretty sure he's a streamer. If so, he's one of the best objective players I've seen. No token camper
  • Anyone know who SplotchyBug is on xbox - I've seen him a lot recently
    HueHueHueHue
  • AnarchyxSumoXx
    829 posts Member
    edited June 2016

that's because you probably are
    Huehuehue
    Just kidding
    Post edited by AnarchyxSumoXx on
    HueHueHueHue
  • Wallofman
    1063 posts Member
    I have been waiting to see some. I troll HvV with ES and pulse cannon just in case! lol
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    SngleCoil wrote: »
    JR_D34D...I'm pretty sure he's a streamer. If so, he's one of the best objective players I've seen. No token camper

Yea I mostly meant the other two TBH.
    Thanks for the info!
    Yea I mostly see JR_DEAD as #1 or leaderboards.
    The other two are always in ATST or rebel ships
  • swaza79
    778 posts Member
    I see quite a few people off here on XB1. Usually on the "killed by" screen haha
  • DarthSven
    918 posts Member

that's because you probably here
    Huehuehue
    Just kidding

If you ever fancy a game together, add me mate
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    BurnettePizza
    StayMad
    JR_D34D

Anyone else?

StayMad is a forum member? What's their name cause I raged so hard today because of them.

Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif